vmaks

Sep 13, 2018
ICCreationsСегодня в 21:41
Currently making some conversation images for Sam. One thing with FILF that I wanted to improve on, is giving characters some story focused conversations on their idle poses (whenever their isn't a scene attached to what they are currently doing). Currently they have some one-liners.
So, as I focus on different character's for each update, I'll likely make some small improvements in this regard. Should be able to get these conversation images done today, and move onto her new story driven scenes tomorrow.

Deleted member #270782

Game Developer
Oct 31, 2017
Did you go to the strip club watching her dance and drink with her before the bloody rose?
Some people have a bug back in the testing phase from V0.8 that screwed of Jackie's variables in their save making her unclickable. Easiest thing to do is to use my save I've posted in this thread and continue from there (or start a new game). Both work.

met4lsp4wn

May 5, 2017
Some people have a bug back in the testing phase from V0.8 that screwed of Jackie's variables in their save making her unclickable. Easiest thing to do is to use my save I've posted in this thread and continue from there (or start a new game). Both work.
I missed the Courtney "Dream" pic, or can't find it in her room, all her content is done.

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
i'll take bets, how often this still has to be posted. :whistle:

Deleted member #270782

Game Developer
Oct 31, 2017
I missed the Courtney "Dream" pic, or can't find it in her room, all her content is done.
Secret photo #1? That was replaced and a new image of Melissa is now in that spot. You can find it in the your living room after you had slept in Melissa's bed. Courtney's photos are now just shown within the scene itself.

i'll take bets, how often this still has to be posted. :whistle:
A lot, mostly on here. Often what happens when the first version of the beta gets posted on here. I find and fix most of the bugs, but some get slipped through the cracks, and people like to keep/use their beta saves, which is just a risk.

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
Secret photo #1? That was replaced and a new image of Melissa is now in that spot. You can find it in the your living room after you had slept in Melissa's bed. Courtney's photos are now just shown within the scene itself.

A lot, mostly on here. Often what happens when the first version of the beta gets posted on here. I find and fix most of the bugs and some get slipped through the cracks, and people like to keep/use their beta saves, which is just a risk.
yup, but there are topics in some threads, that simply won't die. i mean, we have a search function, it's not that hard to write some words in the search box, select this thread and search. in most cases it's even way faster than waiting for someone to post an answer.

Imperator753

Aug 5, 2016
(Unrelated) Just gonna throw out the idea of compromising swimsuit #1 & 2 by doing 1 with red stripes.

MoreLinks

Jul 27, 2018
ICCreationsСегодня в 21:41
Currently making some conversation images for Sam. One thing with FILF that I wanted to improve on, is giving characters some story focused conversations on their idle poses (whenever their isn't a scene attached to what they are currently doing). Currently they have some one-liners.
So, as I focus on different character's for each update, I'll likely make some small improvements in this regard. Should be able to get these conversation images done today, and move onto her new story driven scenes tomorrow.

More idle dialogue? Sounds good to me. It helps liven up games to have dialogue outside of cutscenes. Like I love Milf City, but it's lack of idle dialogue is one of it's negatives imo, to the point where characters sometimes don't even show up when they don't have story content available.

Deleted member 1019532

Nov 18, 2018
A little dialogue is nice, but some games just seem to go on, and on, and on, and on with the dialogue. A hundred forty-seven mouse clicks later you finally get a chance to move on.

Deleted member #270782

Game Developer
Oct 31, 2017
As stated previously, a little dialogue is nice, but some creators go a little bit overboard.
Oh yeah, I definitely don't like to overdo dialogue. You can tell just by every scene in general. There is an average of 2-3 lines per image, which in my opinion, is very little. Same will go towards the idle dialogue. 2-3 images for each choice. Something small for them to go on about.

LoneRanger96

Apr 11, 2018
I like this game so far. Good quality content, good image quality too and the scenes are nice as well.
I was wondering though, I like that song that plays during the dance with Jackie, but I don't know the name. The original name is "I want candy" by Bow wow wow, but could I find the in-game version somewhere? That remix is very well done! I like "District Four" too, by Kevin MacLeod. That one is royalty free.

3.90 star(s) 104 Votes