patsfan70

Feb 20, 2019
Hey guys. Great game. But i have problem. i'm stuck in Sam's questline. I'm using Jackie to break her and Keith up but something is missing. I watched some videos and there has to be another option where i say you are also a cam girl but i've never find out that about her.

sia47

Jul 29, 2018
i was in ICC Discord sever a month ago
but suddenly server kicked me out
it's private or something now?
if not why i cant join in?
it says ===> "This invite may be expired, or you might not have permission to join."

N7's Slut

panty sniffer
Donor
Sep 13, 2016
it says ===> "This invite may be expired, or you might not have permission to join."
I am still on it and i dont think that its private maybe you got banned if you want i can pm you an invite

SuddenReal

Jun 21, 2017
Hey guys. Great game. But i have problem. i'm stuck in Sam's questline. I'm using Jackie to break her and Keith up but something is missing. I watched some videos and there has to be another option where i say you are also a cam girl but i've never find out that about her.
Uh, not to be rude, but, well, try to find that out then?

If you want to continue with Sam, spend some time with her. Go talk to her during different times of the day, and if you're still stuck, go read your diar... I mean your journal.

patsfan70

Feb 20, 2019
I tried to talk to her in gym, in home but nothing happened. I guess i'm missing something. I got her room's key though.

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
Game is nice, but why call it version 0.9 when its clearly should be like 0.3.
Because it's the 9th major release.

The number (0.9, 0.3) means nothing, except larger numbers are later releases. There is no set amount of content for a 0.3 vs a 0.9. And the game isn't done at 1.0, necessarily.

Reactions: KaiserST

Laziness

Feb 14, 2018
Because it's the 9th major release.

The number (0.9, 0.3) means nothing, except larger numbers are later releases. There is no set amount of content for a 0.3 vs a 0.9. And the game isn't done at 1.0, necessarily.
I mean, ideally it is. It's just that some people go with 0.10 then 0.11 to avoid confusion.

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
I mean, ideally it is. It's just that some people go with 0.10 then 0.11 to avoid confusion.
No, it really isn't. That's not how version numbers necessarily work. The only guarantee is bigger numbers mean newer...and that's not always the case, if someone screws up numbering early on.

Reactions: KaiserST

Seagal

Oct 10, 2017
That's the way I see ICC going. 1.0 basically indicates a feature complete piece of software that is basically ready for release. So he should just continue on with 0.10 0.11 and so on until the game is finished, and then change the version to 1.0. With any big fixes on the complete version being released as 1.0.x.

SuddenReal

Jun 21, 2017
No, it really isn't. That's not how version numbers necessarily work. The only guarantee is bigger numbers mean newer...and that's not always the case, if someone screws up numbering early on.
Uhm, yes it is. Just imagine a .0 after each version number and you'll see that 0.10.0 is bigger than 0.9.0. Version numbers or ID's are not decimal numbers (which is why a version 0.3.2 goes to 0.4 with a majore update instead of 0.3.3).

Reactions: Tyrantnyx
U

User_1216807

I was banned too. for no reason.
They have an 8 year old with some ego problem as their discord server admin.

3.90 star(s) 104 Votes