krys69

Sep 6, 2017
Don't know how to trigger drinking contest with jackie after going downstairs in club.
Most likely you did not tip her when she was at the strip bar dancing, and if so you wont be able to do much with her untill than. Make sure to tip her well and than see her at the club. Than look couple post back for help with an other problems you might have. :unsure::)

razzia

Apr 14, 2018
Most likely you did not tip her when she was at the strip bar dancing, and if so you wont be able to do much with her untill than. Make sure to tip her well and than see her at the club. Than look couple post back for help with an other problems you might have. :unsure::)
Ok I'll try it and tell you what after. But I had already tipped her a couple times in the past versions.

razzia

Apr 14, 2018
Nope still nothing. When she's at the nightclub, she's just sitting at a table with 2 other people (in dark) and the bottle in grey (bloody rose) is on the table. Not possible to click on anything and make something happen.

krys69

Sep 6, 2017
Nope still nothing. When she's at the nightclub, she's just sitting at a table with 2 other people (in dark) and the bottle in grey (bloody rose) is on the table. Not possible to click on anything and make something happen.
The bloody rose drink will become available when you progress with both mom and sis, than one day mom will be watching TV, that is when you should pay attention what both the TV and mom say. :unsure::)

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
Hi guys i just need some help.
I use the walkthrough but i have some problem. Perhaps there is some error in the walk because on page 9 say:

Go to the boutique and talk with Sally Mae. You need to pick the right text what was on her gym dress. It’s ’Sweet and sour’ if you didn’t pay attention. [Unlock VIP Fuck her & Sally Mae event #5 & Sally Mae progress #6]
➢ Forward time once.
➢ Go to the strip club and try the Fuck her with Cherry. [Sally Mae event #6 & Sally Mae progress #7]
➢ Go home and go to the living room at night. [Unlock Melissa event #12 & Melissa progress #13]
This point never happen.

➢ Go to the Spa, talk with Melissa and ask for a massage. [Unlock Melissa event #14 & Melissa progress #14]
➢ Work in the Spa +54
➢ Forward time once
➢ Go to the strip club and talk with Jackie. Try to tip her, and choose continue.
➢ Go to sleep
➢ Go to the kitchen and talk with Melissa
➢ Choose the passionate kiss [Unlock Melissa event #13 & Melissa progress #15]
This point is different! The game do not ask me if i wanna passionate kiss her. But istead give me the mom cooking cake event,
Where after i can cum on the cake or in the drink of Sister or on the tissue. (i really wanna know if the difference metter in who you cum) well surelly if you cum in the drink, (sister drink you cum). On the cake (mom eat it). On the tissue i never see XD
But in act of gameplay is just that? Or give different event in the future?

After the walkthrough give me some other error. I am try to continue but look a bit hard now XD
If someone can correct the walk and put in the correct thing, really apprecciate it^^

Thank you (after i finish this update i say who i think of the game XD but till now i like almost all of it).

WangOut

Nov 27, 2017
Seems that the IC patch is only working half the time for the MC. Some times he will call her Mom and others it will be Melissa.

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
Seems that the IC patch is only working half the time for the MC. Some times he will call her Mom and others it will be Melissa.
Ehm for me the patch work fine. I see every time mom. Are you sure about it? Perphaps i see bad or perhaps i was to much focus on the game. But as i say i see every time mom.

Anyway who to say.
I finally play the intere game until now. And who to say?
Well i really like the game. All the girls/women in game are really gorgeous. The animation are really well done! (perhaps i change some thing in the animation). For example was really hot if the animation end with a cum animation.
I mean the game now do like this: "Sex animated"... then a "stop image" with "another image where you see the cum" not animated.
Was better if the animation go like this istead? Sex animation... then another animation where you see the cum and the girls/women who do some muscle spasms? Pheraps i ask to much but... XD men see the spasms was really awesome for me taste.

Lets speak about the women/girls.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

The plot till now work really well. Cant wait to see how the game evolve. (y)
Thank you to let us play you game! I hope you do more and more fan on the patreon.

armion82

Message Maven
Mar 28, 2017
Discord News

Hey everyone, Just a small image peek of the voted scene that I'm working on right now. I want players to get a big payoff with Sam in the next update, so working as fast as I can to get to that point.

More Sam is always good thing:)

Reactions: Luka85

markus T

Engaged Member
Jun 11, 2017
Discord News

Hey everyone, Just a small image peek of the voted scene that I'm working on right now. I want players to get a big payoff with Sam in the next update, so working as fast as I can to get to that point.

I hope the pay offs good...Sam is my favorite of the bunch. Jackie and melissa aren't far behind though:love::love:

Reactions: armion82
3.90 star(s) 104 Votes