petevid

Jun 17, 2018
Click "copy" at the bottom of the screen. Then paste that message into a spoiler here. When reporting errors, it's critical to get the details right.

Have you installed any mods, or changed any scripts? Are you using ancient saves?
no mods or changes. Will try re-doing the game from the start. if ancient saves are doing it then its dissapointing as I save and then carry on from there with the new update.

razzia

Apr 14, 2018
I can't make a deal with jacky after talking to her (upstairs nightclub) and found she has the 'bloody rose'
I go downstairs but can't talk to her (not possible to click). Don't know what to do then.
Somebody can help me ?

AGoodDay2Die

Feb 9, 2018
Er, there's no "b" in "clumsy".

Why is the "Bloody Rose" in a carafe and why are the characters all dumb enough to think it's a bottle? How did drunk boy carry it home without spilling it? I'm not an oenophile, myself, but wouldn't leaving it in an open carafe overnight - refrigerated or not - damage the flavor as volatiles evaporated and outside influences tainted it? (Yes, I'm overthinking it. That's the effect boredom & sobriety combine to have on me.)

petevid

Jun 17, 2018
no mods or changes. Will try re-doing the game from the start. if ancient saves are doing it then its dissapointing as I save and then carry on from there with the new update.
re-started the game from scratch. errors have ceased. might have just been a dicky save at some point in time. All good.

markus T

Engaged Member
Jun 11, 2017
re-started the game from scratch. errors have ceased. might have just been a dicky save at some point in time. All good.
I had issues withv8 saves going into v9...mostlty it was just Jackie content being inaccessible, when she was at the club I coudlnt interact with her...never got errors but a fresh restart of the game did the trick.

GG85K

Feb 9, 2019
Guys...The App doesn't install...even when the "install unknown apps” was enabled...Please help

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
Guys...The App doesn't install...even when the "install unknown apps” was enabled...Please help
You need to right click on it and select "Open", otherwise MacOS's Gatekeeper won't let you run the game.

Wait, you're not on a Mac? Oh. What, exactly, are you on? That info is kind of important. And I'm not looking for "weed". :)

3.90 star(s) 104 Votes