Johnny1507

Nov 12, 2017
I like it. The developer has improved the dynamics of the game and does not get bored (in his previous games he made you walk from one place to another again and again). It gives us what we want (incest). I don't like minigames so much. But I like the story, content and gameplay a lot. He does not lose his mind when it comes to getting money and it is appreciated that on the map you can see who is in the places, it makes you waste little time.
I will watch for updates.

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
When can we see new FILF release. Developer promised new release every 2 months.
He's working on a new game. He's going to alternate releases. He'll start working on another FILF release when his new game's first release is done.

Reactions: johnson803

Endless

To Obtain My Infinite Dream I Shall Even Sink God
Donor
May 9, 2017
Melissa_1_H2019.png
3.png

Halloween Imagery + Small Progress Update

Hey everyone,
It's that time of year again. I'll be creating/posting a few Halloween themed images throughout the month. Just something to get you into the spirit. If you enjoy these special themed images, you can check out my previous years over
I'm still hard at work on AD, as always. I've been doing a lot of story heavy content that I haven't really wanted to spoil. As soon as I get passed the section of the game that I'm currently on, I'll start streaming and posting more sneak peek imagery. Stay tuned.

***I've attached images from link here***

D

Deleted member 1481465

I don't understand why he's working on a new game when he has one that could be finished in a few updates. Unless of course he's trying to keep the money rolling in which is entirely possible and probably the case. I just hope people donating to him realise that he's doing this to keep the money rolling while us idiots hope for a new update for FILF.

JakReaver

Dec 11, 2017
Paired with the hatred with RPG Maker
You still have the best RPGMaker games around.

Really excited for Altered Destiny. I don't know what it is about F.I.L.F. but it was/is a bit lackluster compared to The Artifact and Adventure. Maybe its because it's your first Renpy game...? I don't know, but there is definitely something different about it.

All these the people waiting for more Melissa while I'm perpetually blue balled because you can't work on Paradise...

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
I don't understand why he's working on a new game when he has one that could be finished in a few updates. Unless of course he's trying to keep the money rolling in which is entirely possible and probably the case. I just hope people donating to him realise that he's doing this to keep the money rolling while us idiots hope for a new update for FILF.
I don't think the game will be done in 2-3 updates.
Probably working on the same thing for so long is realy stressful.

Deleted member 795684

Aug 2, 2018
Not for just this dev but I don't like when devs start working on new projects before they finish their current one. They are usually not more than 2-3 people and games like FILF doesn't even get monthly updates for a long time. It usually once in 2-3 months. I mean, you can't even give updates per month, why do you start a new project? How can you possibly keep up to both of them.

Don't get me wrong, I would be okay with it maybe if I belive we get the update each of them once in two months(November AD, December FILF etc) but it will be longer than that probably. Just look at the timeline of popular games' updates.

I have to say: This concern of mine is not just about FILF. I am talking generally.

PPanGames

Developer of Forbidden Passion and TlooB
Game Developer
May 8, 2019
I don't understand this dev. Players are looking forward for FILF next update but he is in developing new game. It would be more logical if he had complete FILF story.
I get that sometimes developers feel burnout from their games but man did he choose a poor time to do this. Just when we got to the part of fucking the mother, this had to happen.
398247581598895.jpg

4.00 star(s) 101 Votes