dstarfire

Jul 13, 2017
Has anybody else encountered the issue where "Skipping" always shows in the top left corner even after you've stopped skipping dialogue (or haven't skipped at all since you loaded a save)? Is there a possible fix for this aside from starting over and never using the skip function?

pj13

Apr 22, 2018
Wouldn't expect any Filf update anytime soon. Definitely won't be any this year anymore.
He's currently working on his new game's first release Altered destiny but the progress bar says 38 % complete.
So even his new game's first release isn't close to being ready yet.
I know he took a break but it's been 2 and a half months since Filf's last update. Really was expecting his new game to be close to ready by now. :s
Probably be another month or 2 before his new game drops and then another 2-3 months before the next Filf update.

• Sad
Reactions: Gian83 and parqueo

Urusaisenpai

Walkthough-mod Creators are a godsent <3
Donor
Apr 30, 2017
How do i tell Sister about "Grinding on Jackie"? i dont have the option.

exirock

Game Developer
May 4, 2018
So for those waiting like me for an update on this game or the new one dont expect it this year the new game is somewhere in 40-45% and might come around end of december which i dont believe or max February idk, filf might come late 2020 or early 2021 so pretty much this game can be consider somehow onhold for now and perhaps even get an abandoned tag later on. In my opinion it was a bad move by the dev to do a new game since the 1st version wont hv anything to do and leaving filf onhold just makes people lose interest.

4.00 star(s) 101 Votes