krys69

Sep 6, 2017
OK found the info I was looking for and hope this will help :unsure: :) (y) :

v0.11c Full:
Fixed an error that caused one of Aubrey’s images from displaying when asking her about the recipe while she’s in the backyard.
Fixed a mistake that caused you to get a handjob from Samantha BEFORE getting rid of Keith.
Fixed a bug that caused the image “stories told” to stay displayed on your screen until you revisit Sam at the pool.

Reactions: ckcl8xl

krys69

Sep 6, 2017
yeah but he keeps winning
You have to be quick or he will hit you first, think of this buttons as the ones in resident evil or other action games where your quick response is needed. Do this thou: 1)save before you start the fight, 2)save after each successful hit, 3)enjoy being a bad ass in front of your sis. (y) :sneaky:

Reactions: andrew1963

Deleted member #270782

Game Developer
Oct 31, 2017
FILF is not abandoned. Not even by a long shot. I had a bit of a creative burnout, but in no way wanted to "take a break". Instead, I wanted to work on the first version of a game I've had planned for a very long time. Something quite like "The Artifact" but very similar to FILF.

Once the first version of AD is released, FILF will be getting updates again. One good thing about this, is that once FILF is fully complete, I can move back onto AD without extra downtime due to world/character/story creation. I'll be able to put out quick updates without much downtime.

I know plenty of you are itching for a FILF update, and it'll happen as soon as AD V0.1 is released.
Also to note "this lack of communication" is 100% false. I communicate with just about everyone and give progression updates on a constant basis. Just because I don't make personal posts on every 3rd party site doesn't mean I don't communicate.

Scotty1212

Donor
Jun 2, 2017
FILF is not abandoned. Not even by a long shot. I had a bit of a creative burnout, but in no way wanted to "take a break". Instead, I wanted to work on the first version of a game I've had planned for a very long time. Something quite like "The Artifact" but very similar to FILF.

Once the first version of AD is released, FILF will be getting updates again. One good thing about this, is that once FILF is fully complete, I can move back onto AD without extra downtime due to world/character/story creation. I'll be able to put out quick updates without much downtime.

I know plenty of you are itching for a FILF update, and it'll happen as soon as AD V0.1 is released.
Also to note "this lack of communication" is 100% false. I communicate with just about everyone and give progression updates on a constant basis. Just because I don't make personal posts on every 3rd party site doesn't mean I don't communicate.
Well, if you need couple ideas, i can give you some tips :p

Trapezio

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017

People are bitching and complaining because they love FILF, you know. So, no offence... ;):giggle:

MixaelPixael

Aug 17, 2017
(on the topic of development delay of this game...)
My personal view is that I will wait for a while for updates. When they stretch on and on (like this one has, and like Milfy City), regardless of the reason, I begin to lose interest, and eventually just forget about them. Even more so when there is a LONG period between updates, and the game makes you start over. I still check back from time to time, but the longer it goes without updates, the more time between me checking in. Eventually, I won't even look at it. Except for the once a year look through them all and see if I missed something I find intriguing. Hell, at this point I'm not sure I can remember most of the game!

Now, if one of you kind pirate type people would be so kind as to inform me if and when there is an update to this one, I would appreciate it. (An kindly disregard any spelling errors, as I am having a hell of a time trying to get my fingers to work correctly!)

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
(on the topic of development delay of this game...)
My personal view is that I will wait for a while for updates. When they stretch on and on (like this one has, and like Milfy City), regardless of the reason, I begin to lose interest, and eventually just forget about them. Even more so when there is a LONG period between updates, and the game makes you start over. I still check back from time to time, but the longer it goes without updates, the more time between me checking in. Eventually, I won't even look at it. Except for the once a year look through them all and see if I missed something I find intriguing. Hell, at this point I'm not sure I can remember most of the game!

Now, if one of you kind pirate type people would be so kind as to inform me if and when there is an update to this one, I would appreciate it. (An kindly disregard any spelling errors, as I am having a hell of a time trying to get my fingers to work correctly!)
I doubt we will call you before February/March.

CRISDARK31

Game Developer
Oct 18, 2018
ICCreations Hello a question I love melissa and I would like to know what kind of models you combined, of course not for plagiarism or anything but i would rather do some fan art I will not lie in that but I would like to know a little about her and daughter , I hope you can help me, either in this thread or through a conversation

Thank you very much for your attention and I congratulate you for your games. And I delight you the best in future projects.

Reactions: Abhai

dstarfire

Jul 13, 2017
ICCreations Hello a question I love melissa and I would like to know what kind of models you combined, of course not for plagiarism or anything but i would rather do some fan art I will not lie in that but I would like to know a little about her and daughter , I hope you can help me, either in this thread or through a conversation

Thank you very much for your attention and I congratulate you for your games. And I delight you the best in future projects.
You'll have better luck reaching out through his patreon page, or the discord server mentioned on his patreon page. This isn't one of those devs that follows F95 much.

Endless

To Obtain My Infinite Dream I Shall Even Sink God
Donor
May 9, 2017
Main.png
Aubrey_1_H2019.png Kim_1_H2019.png Melissa_1_H2019.png SamCourtney_1_H2019.png

Happy Halloween! (Themed Renders)

Happy Halloween everyone!
I'll be posting another progress update on "Altered Destiny" in the next day or so.
For now, here are a few new Halloween themed images. This year, I went with a more "spooky" theme overall.

If sexy Halloween imagery is more of your thing, you can check our last years renders

Deleted member 900601

Sep 21, 2018

Just for clarification, are we to assume that presently nothing is being done on FILF and all on AD? That means once AD v0.1 releases, that means we'll need to wait another 6-12 weeks for an actual update?

Reactions: Kermit79
4.00 star(s) 101 Votes