SoiCowboy

Modder
Jun 13, 2018
Has anybody else encountered the issue where "Skipping" always shows in the top left corner even after you've stopped skipping dialogue (or haven't skipped at all since you loaded a save)? Is there a possible fix for this aside from starting over and never using the skip function?
I've had that same issue. Don't know what causes it or how to get it to stop. Maybe one of our smarter-than-average heroes here can help us out.

dstarfire

Jul 13, 2017
I've had that same issue. Don't know what causes it or how to get it to stop. Maybe one of our smarter-than-average heroes here can help us out.
Glad to know it's not just me. reduces the likelihood it's my system or just a corrupted save file. Fixing a minor bug in the game code is MUCH easier than tracing down an incompatible configuration or restarting the game.

SoiCowboy

Modder
Jun 13, 2018
Glad to know it's not just me. reduces the likelihood it's my system or just a corrupted save file. Fixing a minor bug in the game code is MUCH easier than tracing down an incompatible configuration or restarting the game.
I think mine was in a different game altogether. And when a new update came out, it was still skipping! WTF?! :)

tung17cm

Sep 29, 2018
Bad dev. He doesn't listen to his fans and players. Unsubscribed.
I also think he's so bad, conservative not to listen to what fans say. I really like F.I.L.F, and I look forward to the next update. But what was received was an abandonment, to run on a new project that few people were interested in. The way ICCreations works, in my opinion, is not scientific at all.
Milfy City, Lust Epidemic, Summertime Saga, The Visit, Become A Rock Star all completed the update this week, only FILF was left behind.

rayminator

Engaged Member
Respected User
Sep 26, 2018
Has anybody else encountered the issue where "Skipping" always shows in the top left corner even after you've stopped skipping dialogue (or haven't skipped at all since you loaded a save)? Is there a possible fix for this aside from starting over and never using the skip function?
it's a renpy error it happens to all of the renpy game I have played

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Is this game complete?
Nope. The dev paused this game to work on the first release of the next game, Altered Destiny. I understand the potential of getting burned out and wanting to take a break, but starting a new game seems like a bit more than a "break".

Kakato

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2017
Lack of communication isn't a scoop among Patreon Devs. Few of them are natural born communicants, another percentage tries their best to make regular posts and lastly, there are Devs like ICreations who don't know how to communicate - In fact, they don't even realize that those long silences don't play in their favor. Once your name is sullied on the Web (e-reputation/online reputation), it's Over.

It's better to start again from scratch rather than keeping a " sullied name " in those situations. Mysterful, creator of Michael Family, is the perfect example. Dude never listen to anyone and gave out 3 updates per year until he quit one day, without any warning. Blog down, mail down, everything about him disappeared from the Web, except for his name....Mysterful.

Trapezio

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
I call your trollishness - last update 10/9 on Patreon, last update here less then 2 months ago. Stop it.
If you followed this game's development since the very beginning you'd be totally aware that it is in agony by now.

Nerttu

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
So how different is v11c from the other v11's? :unsure:
v0.11c
Full Release!

v0.11b
Bugfixes only

v0.11a
Aubrey/Diane's questline has been updated. Continue it by revisiting Diane at City Hall.
Expanded on Sam's sunbathing options. Check out the new additions (Hint: Do the "Adult Chicken Fight" twice!).
~ 200 New/Unique images featuring Aubrey/Samantha/Diane/Delia.
~ 13 New animations with many having different variants.
Revamp of Aubrey's idles. She now resides in the backyard/kitchen on certain times of the afternoons.
Diane/Bill now answer the door when they are home. Though that is currently not important to the story.
Aubrey now visits ALL evenings when she's NOT at the strip club.
Diane's campaign jobs can now be repeatable if you are in need of money (Once you've done all three).

krys69

Sep 6, 2017
v0.11c
Full Release!

v0.11b
Bugfixes only

v0.11a
Aubrey/Diane's questline has been updated. Continue it by revisiting Diane at City Hall.
Expanded on Sam's sunbathing options. Check out the new additions (Hint: Do the "Adult Chicken Fight" twice!).
~ 200 New/Unique images featuring Aubrey/Samantha/Diane/Delia.
~ 13 New animations with many having different variants.
Revamp of Aubrey's idles. She now resides in the backyard/kitchen on certain times of the afternoons.
Diane/Bill now answer the door when they are home. Though that is currently not important to the story.
Aubrey now visits ALL evenings when she's NOT at the strip club.
Diane's campaign jobs can now be repeatable if you are in need of money (Once you've done all three).
No I mean what was released in previous version's that still was missing stuff that needed to be finalized in this version? :unsure: :sneaky:

Reactions: xxx2
4.00 star(s) 101 Votes