krys69

Sep 6, 2017
I liked playing F.I.L.F. but my computer will not let me open up any games that have a .rar on it. what is the best way to fix this? any suggestions?
Your winrar program might be way old, so I would recommend trying to get the most reactant version available and see if that works. :unsure: If not than let us know. (y):)

bobbo69

Engaged Member
Donor
Jun 18, 2017
Your winrar program might be way old, so I would recommend trying to get the most reactant version available and see if that works. :unsure: If not than let us know. (y):)
That's bull, I'm running a rar program that is probably a dinosaur to you guy's and I've never had a hiccup from it lol, just gotta know how to use it properly ;)

krys69

Sep 6, 2017
can you fuck the mother or just the sister
I do not want to spoil the game for you but you might as well try to progress the game and see for your self. :whistle: Hopefully once the dev resumes this project update we will see more nice stuff. :unsure: :sneaky:

Endless

To Obtain My Infinite Dream I Shall Even Sink God
Donor
May 9, 2017
1.png
meetkim_a1b.png 3.png

"Altered Destiny V0.1" Progress Update

Hey everyone,
Altered Destiny has come a long way and I can't wait to share it with you once it's ready. As it currently stands, I have over 300 unique scene images, 20+ unique screen locations, 30+ animations, and many of these having different variations depending on different factors. When V0.1 is ready, you can expect these numbers to more than double.
Anyways, here is a few images of one of the main cast of characters, Natalie. A character I'm working on a bit at this very moment.

krys69

Sep 6, 2017
View attachment 457123
View attachment 457124 View attachment 457125

"Altered Destiny V0.1" Progress Update

Hey everyone,
Altered Destiny has come a long way and I can't wait to share it with you once it's ready. As it currently stands, I have over 300 unique scene images, 20+ unique screen locations, 30+ animations, and many of these having different variations depending on different factors. When V0.1 is ready, you can expect these numbers to more than double.
Anyways, here is a few images of one of the main cast of characters, Natalie. A character I'm working on a bit at this very moment.
By the looks of it, this character might be one of few that are nice to the MC. :unsure: And I hope she is, since almost every game in this genre ends up with females hating the MC, some because they felt abandoned and/or betrayed in some kind of way, or just always had a toxic relationship towards the MC. :cautious: I guess we will have to see how the story goes. :unsure::sneaky:

bobbo69

Engaged Member
Donor
Jun 18, 2017
I liked playing F.I.L.F. but my computer will not let me open up any games that have a .rar on it. what is the best way to fix this? any suggestions?
I know that some guy's say that you need to get the most recent program to open such files, it's all bull, as I have always ran an old one with a crack and never ever had any issues whatsoever, so, I suggest that you download a trial version to open the one I'm sending you, then use mine afterwards ;)

Reactions: holymoly35cb

krys69

Sep 6, 2017
I know that some guy's say that you need to get the most recent program to open such files, it's all bull, as I have always ran an old one with a crack and never ever had any issues whatsoever, so, I suggest that you download a trial version to open the one I'm sending you, then use mine afterwards ;)
Well he can always try winzip or even 7-zip and see if any of this work. :unsure: I did notice thou that if I did not use newer version (somewhat new but not totally new version) of winrar and not my somewhat old version of it I was getting issues where I wont be able to access, unpack or even if unpacked I will be missing some files. :unsure::confused: I do hope we can help thou. :)

Reactions: holymoly35cb
4.00 star(s) 101 Votes