Frank Rosario

Engaged Member
Jan 1, 2018
Here is the Italian translation of "Filf" version "011c".
This translation is "unofficial" and "made by a fan".

The link is:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
And if you like this translation, don't forget to put a Like, always welcome!

Ecco la traduzione italiana di "Filf" version "011c".
Questa traduzione "non è ufficiale" e "fatta da un fan".

Il link è:

E se questa traduzione vi piace, non dimenticate di mettere un Like, sempre ben accetto!

fr12rebel

Mar 6, 2018
Why is the waiting always so long. First with his other game, Now wit this game ?. So, I think i stop supporting him! I'm done with it. And btw' Why is this game unhold ? Just ban it...He is always slow!! :mad: I defended him first, But the time of defending someone is over! I'm done with it! So just ban him. Maybe that will awake him!!

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
Why is the waiting always so long. First with his other game, Now wit this game ?. So, I think i stop supporting him! I'm done with it. And btw' Why is this game unhold ? Just ban it...He is always slow!! :mad: I defended him first, But the time of defending someone is over! I'm done with it! So just ban him. Maybe that will awake him!!
Ban him? For being "slow"?

Yeah...it doesn't work that way.

Xill

Jan 10, 2018
Why can't people just play something else? There's tons of games on this website.

Reminds me of when people complain about normal games taking too long. "By the time FFVII Remake comes out I won't be interested anymore." Uhh, yeah, you will be, just like everyone else who wants it. Same goes for games like this. Just put it on your backlog and when it comes back again you'll be there. If it gets abandoned, move on. No need to act like a child, devs won't work faster because of it.

D

Deleted member 1481465

Any news yet? The new game came out with no interesting content after at least half a year of no updates whatsoever. I'm not expecting much, but then again that's why I gave up giving money on Patreon.

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
Any news yet? The new game came out with no interesting content after at least half a year of no updates whatsoever. I'm not expecting much, but then again that's why I gave up giving money on Patreon.
You haven't been reading the thread, have you?
He's working on his other game. After the next release of it, he'll come back to FILF.

Drill Sergeant

May 9, 2019
I have nothing against AD. Surely i would play it and love it coz the dev is good at his/her work. But i m gonna stick with F.I.L.F. for a while. Honestly, this game is great. I want to stick eith it till the end. After i get 3-4 updates of F.I.L.F. i am gonna play it and then switch to AD, then it would also have a quite a lot of content. Just my preference. No offense to anyone

3.90 star(s) 103 Votes