Trapezio

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
Noticed after my playthrough that despite following the walkthrough I was missing two events with Courtney and several photos. Have been able to solve most of the problems with the search function, so all I am lacking now is the first photo.

The walkthrough states: "Next to the bed in Courtney's room after you got the text from her"

Obviously I failed to pick it up when I first got the text, and when I go back to her room when nobody is there I don't see a photo anywhere. Can anybody please give me some pointers?

I if remember well, it's on the floor under/near (NOT NEXT) the bed.

Reactions: Ironmaster123456

PhoenixFireeye

Nov 2, 2017
Noticed after my playthrough that despite following the walkthrough I was missing two events with Courtney and several photos. Have been able to solve most of the problems with the search function, so all I am lacking now is the first photo.

The walkthrough states: "Next to the bed in Courtney's room after you got the text from her"

Obviously I failed to pick it up when I first got the text, and when I go back to her room when nobody is there I don't see a photo anywhere. Can anybody please give me some pointers?
The walkthrough hasn't been updated. In v0.8, the first picture was moved from courtney's room to the living room in your house. It should be under the TV.

U

User_374692

I have noticed under Cherry's scenes I have 2 locked but under progress I am 7/7 so am unsure which two I am missing as I have all her scenes unlocked in the strip club. Also included full save.

Last edited by a moderator:

PhoenixFireeye

Nov 2, 2017
I have noticed under Cherry's scenes I have 2 locked but under progress I am 7/7 so am unsure which two I am missing as I have all her scenes unlocked in the strip club. Also included full save.
The 2 that are missing are: seeing her at gym and seeing her at boutique. But for some reason they don't get unlocked in her scenes on the computer.

Tacito

Forum Fanatic
Jul 15, 2017
I had that problems when I upgraded to the last beta

Replay from a previous save unlock them also in the last beta

Last edited:

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017
ICCreations Yesterday at 21:42

Hey everyone, The two HHS scene's images/animations have finished rendering and I'm currently working on some Christmas themed images before putting my focus back onto Melissa content. Once finished, you'll find all the holiday photos on iccreations.net. If you haven't yet, you can view my previous Halloween/Christmas themed images via my site as well!
all.png

Deleted member #270782

Game Developer
Oct 31, 2017
From my discord:
It's now December so I guess it's officially the holiday season! I spent a couple days working on some unique Christmas themed renders. Especially, an 18 character group image of all my game's main cast. (A pain to put together, but worth it.) Think of it as a early Christmas present!
They are now available to view/download by anyone on my site.

If you haven't yet... you can check out my other Christmas/Halloween images from previous years, as well. Enjoy!
Now... back to work on F.I.L.F. V0.9 content!

Iccreations_Christmas2018.png

Last edited:
4.00 star(s) 101 Votes