rick87

Jul 16, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I see this error when i click on map button,can anyone help me?
@ all players who are trying to use an old save:
you can make your old save work just like i did, it requires a bunch of steps though.
1. unren the game
2. open the scripts with ren'py text editor
3. search for all variable ending with '_questline' (eg. mom_questline, aunt_questline...)
4. search the scripts for all instances of the string '_Quests_Dict'
5. open your save and the developer console
6. if you had completed all content before v0.6.1 you need for each of the '_questline' variables to assign the correct values, previously they were numerical values, now they are char strings, you get the new correct values from the '_Quests_Dict' variable by typing in the dev console: eg. Sis_Quests_Dict.values() will give you the correct new value for the 'sis_questline' variable
7. the whole list of possible values will be returned, the one you need is the last element of the list (eg. for Sis_Quests_Dict.values() that value is 'WATCH_SAMS_CAMSHOW_ON_COMPUTER')
8. assign to each '_questline' variable the value you got from the '_Quests_Dict.values()' commands
(eg. $ sis_questline = 'WATCH_SAMS_CAMSHOW_ON_COMPUTER')
9. leave aside 'sis_douche_questline' since that one is already correctly initialized

once you're done your save will work just fine.
it took me around 10 mins to fix my save, way less than playing the game from scratch yet again.

Sep 28, 2017
@ all players who are trying to use an old save:
you can make your old save work just like i did, it requires a bunch of steps though.
1. unren the game
2. open the scripts with ren'py text editor
3. search for all variable ending with '_questline' (eg. mom_questline, aunt_questline...)
4. search the scripts for all instances of the string '_Quests_Dict'
5. open your save and the developer console
6. if you had completed all content before v0.6.1 you need for each of the '_questline' variables to assign the correct values, previously they were numerical values, now they are char strings, you get the new correct values from the '_Quests_Dict' variable by typing in the dev console: eg. Sis_Quests_Dict.values() will give you the correct new value for the 'sis_questline' variable
7. the whole list of possible values will be returned, the one you need is the last element of the list (eg. for Sis_Quests_Dict.values() that value is 'WATCH_SAMS_CAMSHOW_ON_COMPUTER')
8. assign to each '_questline' variable the value you got from the '_Quests_Dict.values()' commands
(eg. $ sis_questline = 'WATCH_SAMS_CAMSHOW_ON_COMPUTER')
9. leave aside 'sis_douche_questline' since that one is already correctly initialized

once you're done your save will work just fine.
it took me around 10 mins to fix my save, way less than playing the game from scratch yet again.
plss share ur save.tia

megallo

Aug 7, 2016
i think the old save dont work because there's a new event mid game for his sister.
the game content is fairly low, replaying the whole section is fast enough imo.

Deleted User #713463

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2018
View attachment 108936
Overview:
You the main character come home from a long time away. greeted by your mom and sister you come to find out your aunt and cousin have also moved into town!
Updated: 27-July-2018
Developer/Publisher: | |
Censorship: None
Version: 0.6.2 Beta
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

Change-Log:

Major changes to the code. Saves in V0.6 should be able to be reused in future updates

Downloads:
PC: - - -
MAC: - - -

Thanks @marktrump

Patch for good stuff:

View attachment 108928 View attachment 108929 View attachment 108930 View attachment 108931 View attachment 108932 View attachment 108933 View attachment 108934 View attachment 108935 View attachment 108944
Whats new in this ? Are you fix the repet scene when i want her help ?

rototo

Jun 14, 2017
how to start aunt romance? i have seen her in the strip club from the back but she is always in the kitchen and nothing happen

BlackShade

Oct 18, 2017
how to start aunt romance? i have seen her in the strip club from the back but she is always in the kitchen and nothing happen
You need to go now on strip club when she is there if you have vip card you go enter on that room only when its her time to continue her path

rototo

Jun 14, 2017
You need to go now on strip club when she is there if you have vip card you go enter on that room only when its her time to continue her path
i have vip card but i go to stirp club every day and i dont see her again maybe before i have to do something in the city hall?

4.00 star(s) 101 Votes