Kir_Laurentis

Dec 2, 2017
Changelog:
V0.6.2 Notes:
- Fixed a problem that made rollback (mousewheel) sometimes caused the player to create duplicates of their inventory.
- Fixed a problem that made it impossible to see Aubrey's second strip scene with the disguise (Caused by going to sleep after buying the disguise).
- Fixed a mistake that didn't properly show the drink(s) item info in your inventory.
- Fixed a bug that made Melissa's progress bar get a +1 on times where it shouldn't have.
- Moved Melissa's lingerie scene button on the laptop to it's proper place, as it's now happens later within her questline. - Candi now has a graphic upstairs as she waits for you to speak to Sam once you request help from her.
- Removed a bug that caused you to do Melissa's last scene over and over again.

osmcuser132

Modder
Aug 8, 2017
What a bizarre way to change the variables. Changing them to a long string like that is just begging for future errors due to typos and makes writing the code just that much longer and harder.
Not really. Syntax coloring and auto-completion make your two points pretty much a non-issue and both features have been in any decent code-editor for decades.

Kyreal

Jul 29, 2017
i checked all over the house and normally i used to be able to get the pictures in the location you said before this update can you share your full save because all i have to do is change my name with was introduced in this update

Did you have found the picture yet? When the cousin is in her room its not under the bed, but when the cousins was at the gym the picture was under the bed...

I have no idea how to progress with Aunt, i bought the disguise stuff in the clothing store but every time i viist aunt at the strip club i wont disguise myself

Reactions: King Monkey Mon

King Monkey Mon

The Perverted King of The Harem Masters
May 16, 2017
Did you have found the picture yet? When the cousin is in her room its not under the bed, but when the cousins was at the gym the picture was under the bed...

I have no idea how to progress with Aunt, i bought the disguise stuff in the clothing store but every time i visit aunt at the strip club i wont disguise myself
did you start from scratch after you downloaded the new bug fix i guess i share a save and thank you for the help

BlackShade

Oct 18, 2017

I have no idea how to progress with Aunt, i bought the disguise stuff in the clothing store but every time i viist aunt at the strip club i wont disguise myself
did you get back your vip car from her?!

Kyreal

Jul 29, 2017
did you get back your vip car from her?!

Yeah i got i back already, i found out now, that i already have had the privat show with aunt (but didn't see it because of bugs?!) well i startet from the beginning now, its fast with skipping :D then i will see the show hopefully and figure than out how to progress with her

tails

Jun 2, 2017
do old saves not work? i keep getting an error everytime i open the map, if so does anyone have a save from the end of 5?

freeschtyler

Jun 6, 2017
How do you unlock candi in the first place? Whenever I try interacting with her all I get is a prompt stating: (I don't know this women yet, I better leave her alone.)

Is there something I missed?

BlackShade

Oct 18, 2017
How do you unlock candi in the first place? Whenever I try interacting with her all I get is a prompt stating: (I don't know this women yet, I better leave her alone.)

Is there something I missed?
on strip club when she is dancing.. give her all the tips

Ramagar

Nov 19, 2017
I really like this game, but I am getting upset that every time there is an update, I have to start over. At some point you will need to add the content for each story line after what has already been done. So that old saves work. Always having to restart is going to drive people away from a good game.

Just my opinion

4.00 star(s) 101 Votes