a.i.w.a.

Jun 15, 2018
Well .. passed from the beginning of the game - not a single crash.

I hope in the future code and script will not be rewritten

Steve70

Sep 13, 2017
shift+o doesn't work, I'm trying to add money and also, I can't go to the washroom in the new version, could be a bug?
You don't need cheats in this game. Money can be found lying about the scenery, and you have your allowance to start, and job money after that. Also, you can't enter the washroom until you reach the trigger point. That is so that you don't go in "early."

Reactions: bobbo69

Mikedazz1

Engaged Member
Jun 11, 2017
Do we still have to wait for another version of the game or does this beta version still have no errors or so many known errors?

Anzor

Oct 12, 2017
I did my affair with mom after i gave her the lingerie, jessica and sam disbanded, is this all on this version for now ?

Steve70

Sep 13, 2017
The following information is everything you need to play this game. Possible bugs in current or future versions of the game are not included. If something isn't progressing, move on to something else. This game forces you toward what you need to do to proceed, and it is almost impossible to screw up your game. Just continue onward and things will work out.

Unofficial Tip Sheet (good through v0.6.2b)
(so the people who read this thread can simply direct you here instead of answering the same questions, over and over)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

FXM

Oct 2, 2017
I can swear that I downloaded filf but when I ran it what was opened was milfy city with fuzzy renders :confused:

Asphyx

Jun 11, 2017
This is a beta build for beta testers and not for general consumption.
That's right except this isn't a general consumption version, it's a Beta version for selected people, that we've available here is another matter.
Oh I wasn't complaining about the buggy release at all...I was just making a point to those who insisted that the game be released a day or two earlier because they felt entitled to a release and that release wouldn't allow them to play the game anyway!

Curious whether or not I am getting the right idea about this VN from those of you who have played it. Trying to see if it is worth subscribing or even trying.

My read from the comments is:

-- it potentially is a very good VN
-- VERY buggy
-- with update after update incompatible with prior saves so that you have to start over every update.
-- extremely weak programming and logic skills
-- little evidence the author is getting better at programming Renpy

(There is so much crap released as VNs on Patreon -- piss-poor or abandoned after a release or two -- that I always read through a few pages of F95 posts before I consider subscribing to VNs. )

Am I misreading FILF as "...wait for the author to get his act together before getting frustrated with it..." status?
First off this isn't a VN at all...VNs suck and are nothing more than Clickthrough, read, click again until you get a nude picture or two...
This game has actual puzzles to solve, things to do, requirements to proceed!

So much better than any crappy VN!

Jul 11, 2018
[QUOTE = "Madjuls, postagem: 526110, membro: 210636"] Aguardamos a próxima atualização. [/ QUOTE]
I'm in the part that he bought the clothes to disguise in the night club but I can not by that clothes know how to tell me how I put what I have to do for her

4.00 star(s) 101 Votes