WaltS

Si vis pacem para bellum
Donor
Apr 4, 2018
Yes, but on the front page it still says 7a. It should say 7c.
So are looking for a reason to argue why no mod has yet found the time to update the OP or are you looking for the update log that was posted just a few hrs ago?

I have no doubt the OP *will* be updated w/ the updated change log eventually...

Francis8rock

Sep 8, 2017
So are looking for a reason to argue why no mod has yet found the time to update the OP or are you looking for the update log that was posted just a few hrs ago?

I have no doubt the OP *will* be updated w/ the updated change log eventually...
What? I am not looking to argue with anyone. I simply said that when the mod updated the changelog on the front page they forgot to change the 7a to 7c. Which means most people will not know that the changelog on the frontpage is actually for 7c.

bas

retired
Donor
Respected User
Former Staff
May 6, 2017
What? I am not looking to argue with anyone. I simply said that when the mod updated the changelog on the front page they forgot to change the 7a to 7c. Which means most people will not know that the changelog on the frontpage is actually for 7c.
You're fine bud. We didn't get access to a change-log when we had access to the v0.7c files. So we post the update, and then update the change-log when we get it.

We get updated games from all over; sometimes a Patreon shares it with the change-log, sometimes not. We'll get it updated as soon as we can.

Francis8rock

Sep 8, 2017
The mod updated the OP, with the information that was provided, the change log, was not part of that information, at that time.
If you go to the front page and look at the changelog you will see that a mod updated the changelog to the 7c changlog that was posted a few pages back. However when the mod updated the changelog on the front page they forgot to change the 7a to a 7c.

bas

retired
Donor
Respected User
Former Staff
May 6, 2017
All - I don't see a reason to jump the guy's ass for asking an honest question, and that question has now been answered.

Can we please just drop it so I don't have to do moderator stuffs? Thanks

Francis8rock

Sep 8, 2017
You're fine bud. We didn't get access to a change-log when we had access to the v0.7c files. So we post the update, and then update the change-log when we get it.

We get updated games from all over; sometimes a Patreon shares it with the change-log, sometimes not. We'll get it updated as soon as we can.
Yea no worries, I know it is a lot to keep track of. I was just saying that the changelog was actually already added to the frontpage, just the version number wasn't changed when it was added.

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
All - I don't see a reason to jump the guy's ass for asking an honest question, and that question has now been answered.

Can we please just drop it so I don't have to do moderator stuffs? Thanks
But I like it when you do moderator stuffs! It makes me feel kinda funny, like when we used to climb the rope in gym class!

Reactions: junior366 and bas

Shroomtip

May 7, 2018
I'm not sure if this has been overly covered yet, or if at al, but I keep getting an error when I use the backpack. Is there a fix?

3.90 star(s) 103 Votes