U

User_32285

I'm not sure if this has been overly covered yet, or if at al, but I keep getting an error when I use the backpack. Is there a fix?
It has, you can get a working 6.2 save from this thread (use search) or restart new game.

Nerttu

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
but it never did
and yes i started from a completely new game, i even followed the walkthru that the game didn't seem to follow
So you play the game with WT (can`t imagine why, it`s so LINEAR), and if WT says something and the game says another the game is wrong (has BUGS) ????? Well........

tsunku

Engaged Member
Nov 6, 2017
So you play the game with WT (can`t imagine why, it`s so LINEAR), and if WT says something and the game says another the game is wrong (has BUGS) ????? Well........

did i ever say it has bugs?
no i did not, do not put words in my mouth, i griped cuz some things did not occur when they said it should or how they should and i am left with things undone...

JohnJG

Engaged Member
May 17, 2018
A question for the developer.

Is there going to be a Mac version of this 7c update?

Deleted member #270782

Game Developer
Oct 31, 2017
Well, sorry i'm not trying to be rude, sometimes i just say whats on my mind without flowering it and if something is really annoying me, some sarcasm shines through. its never personal. mate, its just because ( i said it in another thread already) there is so much quantity in these games, cause everyone tries to get a piece of the cake, doesent matter if he is good or not. For me personally, i lived in germany for 15 y and learned about quality work. In my company we are developing automatic camera tracking systems ( im not a dev, but i see how they work) and there is no chance to give something out to a customer who paid 50K up to 200k+ with a lot of bugs and still call it beta after after a few months. if i critizise something, i always see it from my point of view.i would never give something out, where at least the mechanics doesent work the way its supposed to. so, ok, i dont pay for every game i'm playing or at least try to, but i spent some of my quality time with it, so at least, it should be allowed for me, to give some critics. and i got you on the point with the mayor companies frack up some stuff to, believe me...i played ( and still play) games like the witcher, skyrim, mass effect and i was complaining too :D Like i said, i like your game, but i think, i will wait a few months until this little bugs are gone and the story with the therapist goes on. ;)
The beta is only meant for a handful of patrons who are willing to help me identify any bugs within the current version. It’s not meant as a public release, but it’s not really something I can control as you can see.

Also, there are a very small amount of bugs within the beta. If you’re experiencing a wide range of bugs, you are using an imcompatible save and that’s on you.

Nerttu

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
did i ever say it has bugs?
no i did not, do not put words in my mouth, i griped cuz some things did not occur when they said it should or how they should and i am left with things undone...
Ok ok, but your original question. When you did your thing with Naomi at the jacuzzi, didn`t that conversation tells you that, you should talk to Mom at evening ???? When you talk to Mom (in same evening), after the talk, Mc thinks that ha should buy a PRESENT to Mom !!! That happend in my game.

Deleted member #270782

Game Developer
Oct 31, 2017
Well, after the the 0.6 update, i started a new Game. Like it is recommended. I can read, thats what i learned in 1st grade. Just sayin' ... but if the game is not made for public, only for some patrons then i have another point of view now and i can understand it. Unforunatly it is public here and i downloaded and played it....so i guess i also have a little right to critizise here what i dont like.
Incorrect. Just because it was public here, doesn’t mean anything. It is a beta. It is a version that is meant for finding/fixing bugs.

It’s not meant for you. Just because you got your hands on it doesn’t mean it’s now a finished product and you can be angry about it.

Deleted member #270782

Game Developer
Oct 31, 2017
Interessting....its not made for me, thats obviously, cause i didnt "support" you, means, i havent paid for an unfinished game full of bugs. I also wouldnt buy a car where the tires are missing. But the next time, i will prise your great product here, even if the last three updates was almost only bugfixes and very less content. thats it for now with my comments...more in a future update.
It’s made for people who want to help with the product. People not like you. Patreon is a means for support of making the product. It is an option to help/work with the beta and is clearly stated. Your comparison is laughable and makes zero sense.

The beta patron tier is optional. Players can get the full/ready version at the lower tiers.

“Full of bugs” is a straight lie. If you’re going to lie about it, then I don’t see why we need this conversation.

I work on all the content by myself and I release about a month between updates. Releases within days of each other are bug fixes. Clearly you are Rather Ilinformed about everything and are just complaining because you want to complain.

Have a good day <3

Oct 8, 2017
Interessting....its not made for me, thats obviously, cause i didnt "support" you, means, i havent paid for an unfinished game full of bugs. I also wouldnt buy a car where the tires are missing. But the next time, i will prise your great product here, even if the last three updates was almost only bugfixes and very less content. thats it for now with my comments...more in a future update.
I normally lurk and leech but I have to say here that ICC's point totally went past your head.

3.90 star(s) 102 Votes