zaimokuza

Sep 1, 2017
Just finished the game, and "as expected of this developer" I guess, time was spent most on the mechanism rather than the content itself. The only saving grace is how nice the renders are.

styggtuff12

Jul 12, 2017
how the hell are you ment to get rid of the fuckboy trying to bang your sister at the club? it just says "find someones els to convince her" yet theres no one els there other than the girl downstairs and she doesn't want to talk to me and the cousin's home is locked so i can't talk to her.

am i really ment to just leave her to get fucked by him and then come back some other night to stop them? wtf?

Hermit76

Apr 15, 2018
how the hell are you ment to get rid of the fuckboy trying to bang your sister at the club? it just says "find someones els to convince her" yet theres no one els there other than the girl downstairs and she doesn't want to talk to me and the cousin's home is locked so i can't talk to her.

am i really ment to just leave her to get fucked by him and then come back some other night to stop them? wtf?
Did you try to get help from candy?

Hermit76

Apr 15, 2018
The blue haired stripperin. If I remeber correctly, she isn't there on every weekday. Try a diferent day.

styggtuff12

Jul 12, 2017
Candi == Jackie. It's just her stripper name said when your at the strip club. See her at the strip club when she's working and then speak to her at the night club.
so i have to leave and let my sister get fucked by the fuckboy so i can befriend some stripper and come back some other day to try and stop them?

Everilld

Jul 25, 2017
Can someone help me I have a bug i can't use map, I am at the beginning of verion 0.6 and after this clicking map shows this (in spoiler) and if i click ignore or rollback it says that spa is only open during morning and afternoon and im in the morning
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

May 8, 2018
Can someone help me I have a bug i can't use map, I am at the beginning of verion 0.6 and after this clicking map shows this (in spoiler) and if i click ignore or rollback it says that spa is only open during morning and afternoon and im in the morning
If I remember right, saves prior 0.6.2 aren't compatible with new version and future versions. If you are coming from those below 0.6.2, then you need to start new game or search for save files here on this thread.

Reactions: Everilld

Everilld

Jul 25, 2017
If I remember right, saves prior 0.6.2 aren't compatible with new version and future versions. If you are coming from those below 0.6.2, then you need to start new game or search for save files here on this thread.
Ah ok thank you.
Do you remember when 0.6 came out?

Everilld

Jul 25, 2017
I didn't found so can someone upload for me save which works with 0.7 and have completed content from 0.5.4 so i can play 0.6 and 0.7 myself
Pretty please ;)

4.00 star(s) 101 Votes