Ruzzle

Sep 18, 2018
Hi, what are the differences from version 6 to 7?

Mayor update? Sex cam update? Second photoshoot?

Halfelf

Nov 23, 2017
Ok i did the search thing and didnt get an answer. So i am gonna ask when the Next update would be. the last was Sept 7 so the next should be around what Oct 7?

George Halstead

Oct 1, 2017
Friends when i try to make the desert with Mellissa i add the ingredients as per the walkthrough but always get a bad ending. Has a setting changed ?

Halfelf

Nov 23, 2017
Friends when i try to make the desert with Mellissa i add the ingredients as per the walkthrough but always get a bad ending. Has a setting changed ?
i followed the walkthrough for that part and was 1 milk 2 eggs, 1 sprinkle 3 choclate and stir 4 times and got the best thing. oh i used the strawberry at the start though i dont think that matters

Reactions: George Halstead

Leo Kofler

Sep 20, 2017
I am playing F.I.L.F. 0.7a on a Mac. I guess I have progressed the story line with Candi = Jackie before I should have, i.e. I have already given her the drink and danced with her at the Night Club. Now, when I need her help to estrange my sister from her boyfriend, all I get when clicking her is the (wrong) message “I think we need to get to know each other better first, before getting casual outside of her work.” I haven’t used a save, but started from scratch in 0.7a. I am assuming that this bug has been addressed in 0.7c or perhaps d, but there is no Mac version for this update. Maybe there is a way I can just replace some of the old .rpy files with some from the new version? Anyone have any idea? Thanks.

Reactions: Pantisocrat
4.00 star(s) 101 Votes