Leo Kofler

Sep 20, 2017
Since nobody seemed willing to pitch in (see my question in post #3113 above), I played around a little by myself. It turns out that if you replace the file scripts.rpa in the game subfolder of version 0.7a with the same file from verion 0.7c (i.e. from the Windows version), the bug will go away. I’m not saying it won’t mess up your game somewhere else, but it did work for me.

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017
V0.8 Sneak Peek #3: Continuing work on the V0.8 release. Now that Courtney's content has been progressed a bit further, I'm focusing some volleyball content that I've had put into place a while ago. Also, October is coming up, expect some custom Halloween themed renders through the month (out of game).
FILF_preview.png

Tea1980

Feb 23, 2018
V0.8 Sneak Peek #3: Continuing work on the V0.8 release. Now that Courtney's content has been progressed a bit further, I'm focusing some volleyball content that I've had put into place a while ago. Also, October is coming up, expect some custom Halloween themed renders through the month (out of game).
View attachment 154558
Hope V0.8 have a lot Melissa content and Melissa pregnant content in the future :)

Reactions: carlosxbox79

Bonhart

Dec 30, 2017
guys but the update 0.8 who will concern? please tell me that it will still be on Melissa, after playing the 0.7 I still want her more

(sorry my english )

4.00 star(s) 101 Votes