croPath

May 10, 2017
Courtney seems to be bugged even with a full save one of her scenes won't trigger or is missing (in gallery it gives an error code that goes something like "x is missing"

Cybernetics

Jun 18, 2018
Courtney seems to be bugged even with a full save one of her scenes won't trigger or is missing (in gallery it gives an error code that goes something like "x is missing"
The gallery is fine, there is just a bug in the coding there. It shows all her scenes there if I recall correctly.

Deleted member 900601

Sep 21, 2018
Trying to review Cherry's scene will bug out, if you click "ignore" it skips to the next one on the list.

Courtney will list 5 total events, but once you unlocked the fourth one it bugs out, there is no fifth one in reality.

Edit: I can confirm that there is only one Courtney event (ignoring the gym ones) and there are 2 new Cherry scenes.

ThunderStruck

Dec 1, 2017
So guys my progress with Sam is 10/11 but at the events tab all of the events with Sam are unlocked. Is this a bug or is there another event with Sam? The last event with Sam was the one in the living room after breakup with her boyfriend.

Reactions: luisar018

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
Really warming up to Diane. Most MILFS in these games really look nowhere near old enough, her character does, of course apart from the incredibly tight body.

SmirgL14

Dec 26, 2017
Are you sure that you haven't accidentally tapped on your caps lock key? :winkytongue: The "h"-key works only when caps lock is off.
In case you haven't, then it may be a problem with your graphic card drivers. You could try to update or reinstall your graphic drivers and in case it doesn't help, try to switch the game from the default OpenGL mode to DirectX mode or software rendering mode. Just hit shift-g and select another renderer, restart the game and try to play.
In case both DirectX and OpenGL are problematic, you can try the software renderer, but be aware that it is slow even on fast computers and it would make sense to switch off transitions from the preferences menu while in software renderer mode.

You can also minimize the use of the h-key by using the patch in my sig that removes dialog box background.

Thanks for the advice, but i found a way to minimize the "malfunction".
To hide the text i can hit H or tap the middle mouse button. The problem only occurs when I use the mouse to hide the text, when I use H nothing happens. It still happened once,but just had to reload an older save, where it still worked.

Nonetheless, Thank you for comment.
My laptop is a bit old, so you could be right about the graphic card
But because this only happens in around 1 in 10 Renpy games, it's not such a big deal for me and with my new "technique" I can overcome the problem.

3.90 star(s) 103 Votes