Rebeldad

Aug 7, 2018
Trying to follow the WT but after doing the dance scene with Jackie the wt says to sleep and next morning get a text from courtney.. well i dont get that text.. and afraid to go off script..any tips?
I did see a similar post ten pages back and person suggested to just sleep until it triggers.. slept for two weeks and didnt trigger.. assume it is bugged?

Bonhart

Dec 30, 2017
pity that there is no Melissa:'(, who knows when we'll have something new about her...............................

pics number 1 made me think it would be interesting to live an adventure with "Melissa Queen" and her "Warrior son" in a dream

(Sorry my english )

Erros

Aug 28, 2017
i haven't played since 0.2, is there some good sex content with mother or sister now ?

gundam_00

Aug 5, 2017
Trying to follow the WT but after doing the dance scene with Jackie the wt says to sleep and next morning get a text from courtney.. well i dont get that text.. and afraid to go off script..any tips?
I did see a similar post ten pages back and person suggested to just sleep until it triggers.. slept for two weeks and didnt trigger.. assume it is bugged?
I encounter this too. what i did is just when she isn't home i check heer safe and took the picture we had shoot after that you open the pc in your room and upload it to the the new icon ou will see. sometimes some events must happenm to triger others. also the dev change the courtney strory line a bit so don't rely to much on the WT. you will not lose any scenes anyway

401Grem

May 14, 2017
photograph number 1 is located under the television in the living room of your home

guys do you know where the 6 is? I only miss this one

(sorry my english)
Photo #6, is the clue from the locker, search on PC

Apr 21, 2018
I got sam at 10/11 and courtney at 3/5, and no idea how to progress. All other character progressions are maxed.

Edit: got courtney to 4/5 but when the game tells me she's at home in the afternoon/evening, she's nowhere to be found.

3.90 star(s) 103 Votes