Maverick43

Dec 29, 2017
Maybe a bug in script.rpy file:
in line 64, in the default Cuz_Quests_Dict.key : the value 'NEXT_COURTNEY_STUFF' iseems missing

Hopfully we can go further using the continue button.

Another one:

in file review2.rpy, in line 565 :
change label scene_review_scshowers to label review_scene_scshowers

camoway

May 15, 2017
Android port safe is unclickable to get the VIP card back. Tried everything every hour they were away for 3 days. GG

Walg

Visual art is my magnet. Currently inactive
GFX Designer
Donor
Oct 5, 2018
why would you want someones save data? Are you too lazy to play it yourself?
Guess sometimes you might have played the game before but you only want to play the latest update so the save file saves you from grinding through?

Halfelf

Nov 23, 2017
Guess sometimes you might have played the game before but you only want to play the latest update so the save file saves you from grinding through?
I stand by my last question. To lazy to play it his/her self. again or otherwise.

Luciano

Apr 7, 2017
I find this link to new beta 0.8B:

Changelog v0.8B:

Fixed a bug that caused an error when viewing Cherry's scene review section without unlocking it first.
Fixed a bug that caused Sam's phone to not disappear if you clicked on the button labeled "Back" instead of her phone's blue home button.
Fixed a bug that caused you to not get your quest dictionary updated when loading your previous save on specific maps (This could cause 'not in list' errors).
Added in some missing images that were left out by mistake.
Fixed some spelling/grammar errors.

Ps: Im not tested...

DarthSeduction

Lord of Passion
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 28, 2017
I stand by my last question. To lazy to play it his/her self. again or otherwise.
Yes, some people, for any number of reasons, don't keep the game or any related files after each playthrough, whether to conserve disk space or keep their hobby private, as a result, rather than playing through a shitty grind every time, they ask for a save up to that point from someone who had one.

3.90 star(s) 103 Votes