Damonalgren

Aug 30, 2017
I am stucked at 3/5 for melissa should I downlod new update or I should do something else in order to progress her story any help- please?

Halfelf

Nov 23, 2017
I am stucked at 3/5 for melissa should I downlod new update or I should do something else in order to progress her story any help- please?
good lord can people not read? it has been posted several times to finish Melissa search her safe in her room when she is not HOME. then send it to the Harpy people from the link on your PC

Rudrig

Apr 23, 2018
Igot through the latest version and found that Cheryy's last two events didn"t show up on MC"s computer in the events tab. I done them ones again though, still not showing.
I didn"t happen to be at the spa in the morning in this version but in the previous i had to do the Naomi second event (in the sauna) again, the third time, after that the Melissa event the same.

petedragon

May 4, 2017
good lord can people not read? it has been posted several times to finish Melissa search her safe in her room when she is not HOME. then send it to the Harpy people from the link on your PC
Melissa has no safe in her room. The cousin has, you getting slightly mixed up maybe?

Manfegor

May 20, 2017
Yep, followed the WT because my saved file disappeared from 0.7.
Done the bathroom scene but in the morning, shes in the bathroom, in the afternoon shes at work, in the evening, shes no where and at night shes in her room.
Save file please, i'll check this.

D

Deleted member 541794

Need help with Courtney, I am 3/5. I have seen the bathroom scene. I have already looked for earlier posts and couldn't find no other help. Is there any other progress to be made? Thanks!

srcg

Aug 3, 2018
how do you get courtneys lastest scenes after the shower you need to gain more favours please help thanks

srcg

Aug 3, 2018
Are you at 3/5?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
maybe im getting confused here sorry first time posting on here so i will try again after you get the picture from safe and you have had the call from courtney about the studio coming to shoot them having it in front of the cam you goto the gym while they are there samantha and courtney courtney says samantha is not up for it and you need to gain a favour from samantha is there anymore scenes for samantha thats what i meant sorry

3.90 star(s) 103 Votes