BitterFrost

Sep 28, 2017
Lots of bugs in mine, possibly because I tried an older save. Events repeating, unable to activate some of them, etc. Oh well, may as well try to speedrun through it afresh I guess.

gartal

Feb 9, 2018
guys why do i get this message ? pic

also why Sam's events are 10 when i'm done all of them? pic

here also save file it is full save

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017
ICCreations (Discord)

Hey, everyone! First off... F.I.L.F. V0.8 will be available for $10 patrons on 10/28 at 12pm PST. ------------------------------------------------------------------------- As you may know, I very much enjoy doing holiday themed images and have finished some Halloween renders for you! You can find all of them @ iccreations.net - ( ) as well as my past Christmas renders from previous years. Enjoy!

kays

Jan 4, 2018
love this game.

but somehow got stuck on 3/5 coutney rest i have done questlog says go to her at evening when mom aint home but each time she says not now cant progress anyone can help out? tried the walkthru didnt help

Deleted member #270782

Game Developer
Oct 31, 2017
love this game.

but somehow got stuck on 3/5 coutney rest i have done questlog says go to her at evening when mom aint home but each time she says not now cant progress anyone can help out? tried the walkthru didnt help
Originally that was the idea to go see her again, but I wanted a bit more interaction from the player so I changed it up slightly. A previous version save will display "go see her" text, but that's not the case in new saves from this version. Either way, check her safe to progress forward.

Reactions: Endless

Nerttu

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
Just finnished the newes update, start by last updates last save and played through, NO errors, no bugs, only "bug" was in the nighclub, when you buy drinks, couple drinks are mixed (9%->20% and 20%->9%, when hoovering) !!! Great update !!!

3.90 star(s) 103 Votes