srcg

Aug 3, 2018
maybe im getting confused here sorry first time posting on here so i will try again after you get the picture from safe and you have had the call from courtney about the studio coming to shoot them having it in front of the cam you goto the gym while they are there samantha and courtney courtney says samantha is not up for it and you need to gain a favour from samantha is there anymore scenes for samantha thats what i meant sorry

MrDL

Nov 11, 2017
Was there anything hint or mention about getting the picture in this update? That probably should've been a task for the end of last Courtney update because it's been a good while since the last Courtney update came out and longer ago for when you first interact with the safe, hell even if you're playing the first time it's easy enough to forget about.

maybe im getting confused here sorry first time posting on here so i will try again after you get the picture from safe and you have had the call from courtney about the studio coming to shoot them having it in front of the cam you goto the gym while they are there samantha and courtney courtney says samantha is not up for it and you need to gain a favour from samantha is there anymore scenes for samantha thats what i meant sorry
The game has a progression screen on the MC's laptop, there are no real scenes with Samantha in this update. It's focused on Courtney, Cherry/Sally Mae and the Mayor.

srcg

Aug 3, 2018
Was there anything hint or mention about getting the picture in this update? That probably should've been a task for the end of last Courtney update because it's been a good while since the last Courtney update came out and longer ago for when you first interact with the safe, hell even if you're playing the first time it's easy enough to forget about.

The game has a progression screen on the MC's laptop, there are no real scenes with Samantha in this update. It's focused on Courtney, Cherry/Sally Mae and the Mayor.
many thanks for getting back to me on that

Belnick

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2018
You are right, tho that's the one that triggers the last scene. :p
Also you answered a stuff 80 pages back. whoot... :O

Then suffer! :evilsmile::evilsmile::evilsmile::evilsmile::evilsmile::evilsmile::evilsmile::evilsmile::evilsmile::evilsmile:
blame google, I searched for a problem ingame, only question the same was there and I replied to it.
what do you mean last scene ? btw if you go to house when both are there second time you can sneak down basement again and door is locked and as I said you cant hide in car the second time, ive done pretty much everything in the game i think

Manfegor

May 20, 2017
hi all, i'm on 3/7 for cherry, how do you trigger new events? i can't do more of her story :/ thx
Visit her in the Gym. ;)

Console Commands for money etc?
Nah, why spoil the game? :(
BTW did you checked this: ? I didn't test with 0.8 yet, but maybe it works.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

blame google, I searched for a problem ingame, only question the same was there and I replied to it.
what do you mean last scene ? btw if you go to house when both are there second time you can sneak down basement again and door is locked and as I said you cant hide in car the second time, ive done pretty much everything in the game i think
By scene I mean the events you can check on the laptop. And because you already know what's going on, you don't need the car anymore, just for the first time. :)
Oh and belive me, I already blame the google for everything. :D

Asphyx

Jun 11, 2017
We're o

We're working on the assumption it's an error, because according to the CGs there's nothing left to do.
I'm at 11/11 so it is not a bug...
Try getting another BJ at night from her. Then a few days later check the messages on her phone.

Belnick

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2018
Visit her in the Gym. ;)

Nah, why spoil the game? :(
BTW did you checked this: ? I didn't test with 0.8 yet, but maybe it works.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

By scene I mean the events you can check on the laptop. And because you already know what's going on, you don't need the car anymore, just for the first time. :)
Oh and belive me, I already blame the google for everything. :D
well google is the root of all evil so there is no problem blaming them for many other things as well :p

fr12rebel

Mar 6, 2018
What's the recept for the most delicious batter ? I have no idea.

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
I'm at 11/11 so it is not a bug...
Try getting another BJ at night from her. Then a few days later check the messages on her phone.
It looks like it was a bug, because if you download 0.8b you'll see 10/10 for Sam

and I has already done the 2 scenes with her sleeping and in the livingroom

Capture.JPG
Capture.JPG

Reactions: luisar018

CreepyGhost

May 4, 2017
I think I found a bug. Didnt check if anyone mentioned but here it is anyway: When I turn in the spa items, after placing them, it stays as it is. I have to roll back and not give them to the working girl.

3.90 star(s) 103 Votes