goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
The overwhelming majority do.
I'm going to have to disagree. 1.0 is often the first release. Or a later release that's good enough, but development still continues. Or a final.

There is no standard, other than later releases have a larger number/letter combination.

Walg

Visual art is my magnet. Currently inactive
GFX Designer
Donor
Oct 5, 2018
Come on, you know what you want to say. Let it out man. ;)

I'm looking forward to the next updates for this game here, gotta get more cherry pie.
:LOL: It's obvious to everyone that @Godmash isn't from a native English background but all @Godmash had to do was match "FILF" with the post above. Plus as @Eoin said:

Lads. Keep the personal attacks to an absolute zero.
And it's much better to be helpful than to troll right? That's a great thing about the community that it's mostly helpful.

Back on the game though, I'm interested to see what happens since the harpies are back. It's just leading up to a time where either his sister, mom or aunt or even all of them *somehow* stumble onto harpies so find something interesting there :LOL:

Reactions: King Monkey Mon

Carpe Stultus

Engaged Member
Sep 30, 2018
:LOL: It's obvious to everyone that @Godmash isn't from a native English background but all @Godmash had to do was match "FILF" with the post above. Plus as @Eoin said:

And it's much better to be helpful than to troll right? That's a great thing about the community that it's mostly helpful.

Back on the game though, I'm interested to see what happens since the harpies are back. It's just leading up to a time where either his sister, mom or aunt or even all of them *somehow* stumble onto harpies so find something interesting there :LOL:
Who said something about trolling? I would never do something like that. :whistle: :LOL: But yeah its nice that most people try to help here, even i do this most of the time.

As for the game, even if its a while ago that i've played it due to no new update, there is a shower scene that i want to finish in an entertaining way, also the stripping neighbour (aunt?) has still some things to offer. But if my memory didn't send me to a completly different game, the most interesting character for me is the MC's friend from school, you know the one that you have to make drunk. Looking forward to see way more of her.

Loutreeeeee

Jan 8, 2019
I m sorry to say that i saw graphic stuff from MILFY CITY in F.I.L.F

Look at the clothe shop on the Xmas part and the clothes shop for exemple.

MrOnche

Nov 25, 2017
Really looking forward to the new version :love:
It's a wonder how some shitty games get 3k a month for almost 0 content and this one doesn't even get 1k...

Reactions: Ara-sH
4.00 star(s) 101 Votes