Bonhart

Dec 30, 2017
but according to you when will the new update come out? now I think it's more a matter of hours than days , ICCreations has finished the last scene on Friday so I think the exit is imminent

(sorry my english)

Laziness

Feb 14, 2018
but according to you when will the new update come out? now I think it's more a matter of hours than days , ICCreations has finished the last scene on Friday so I think the exit is imminent

(sorry my english)
I think so too, but considering the update was originally slated for last month, unfortunate delays can happen.

Deleted member 795684

Aug 2, 2018
I just wanted to say, this is one of the top tier games in here for me. Mom-MC relationship is great. And mom is sooo beatiful. She is in my top 3 moms/milfs probably.

Just a ittle request or question I think:

Do you plan to add a blonde character?

Reactions: Raven Hex

Bonhart

Dec 30, 2017
I just wanted to say, this is one of the top tier games in here for me. Mom-MC relationship is great. And mom is sooo beatiful. She is in my top 3 moms/milfs probably.

Just a ittle request or question I think:

Do you plan to add a blonde character?

I agree , for me Melissa with Linda (Milfy City) and Juliana (Timestamps Unconditional Love) is one of the best "3D Games" MILF

my Hype is due to the fact that the next update there should be scenes on her (I hope a lot)

(Sorry my english)

Deleted member 795684

Aug 2, 2018
I agree , for me Melissa with Linda (Milfy City) and Juliana (Timestamps Unconditional Love) is one of the best "3D Games" MILF

my Hype is due to the fact that the next update there should be scenes on her (I hope a lot)

(Sorry my english)
Ohh man! Moms are something else...

KRK

Sep 2, 2017
I'm working on each scene and polishing it in game. It's a slow process as I do them all at once. Shouldn't be much longer, but a little bit to go.
Just curious to know the technicals - You mentioned in your discord that it is likely that there will be two placeholder animations. Is it still so ?
How long does each animation take to render and will your system be usable when it is being rendered ?

JSF2

Jun 1, 2017
The dev deserves some critique for still having the "New content is released every month!" line on his patreon page IMO. That should be edited away if he chose to move to bigger updates in longer cycles. The last patreon post so far is from Nov 19.

Deleted member #270782

Game Developer
Oct 31, 2017
The dev deserves some critique for still having the "New content is released every month!" line on his patreon page IMO. That should be edited away if he chose to move to bigger updates in longer cycles. The last patreon post so far is from Nov 19.
You're right about that. I forgot about it, honestly. I'll edit it. It is my first time not doing a monthly update, but instead producing a larger one over a couple of months.

Just curious to know the technicals - You mentioned in your discord that it is likely that there will be two placeholder animations. Is it still so ?
How long does each animation take to render and will your system be usable when it is being rendered ?
It's currently rendering, but it's basically two animations that alternate between each other after every few cycles. I have two computers, and my secondary computer renders the animation 24/7 until it's done. Likely won't be ready for the BETA, but I provide a "low-quality" placeholder animation so you can view it, but not in good quality.

pgXIII

Dec 26, 2017
So I haven't been in the forum in a while so I was wondering what mc is that bisexual girl gonna meet the one from filf or a future game or is she the protagonist of her own game the wording kinda confused me?

strenif

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
So I haven't been in the forum in a while so I was wondering what mc is that bisexual girl gonna meet the one from filf or a future game or is she the protagonist of her own game the wording kinda confused me?
No idea what you're asking but I think you're in the wrong thread.

Laziness

Feb 14, 2018
Pretty sure new game means new protagonist, but that's a ways off.

Paprika

Aug 14, 2017
I don't see the advantage of having longer updates over short updates since the longer updates will have the same content that the shorter ones. If anyone prefer a larger update can just skip the shorter update and have the same content with the next update. We would have the choice then, as we had before.
Regularity is important: one month period should be enough.

Trapezio

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
I don't see the advantage of having longer updates over short updates since the longer updates will have the same content that the shorter ones. If anyone prefer a larger update can just skip the shorter update and have the same content with the next update. We would have the choice then, as we had before.
Regularity is important: one month period should be enough.
What's the point in these kind of messages, I wonder. Why don't you post this in Summertime Saga's thread?

Paprika

Aug 14, 2017
What's the point in these kind of messages, I wonder. Why don't you post this in Summertime Saga's thread?
I'm not criticizing the game; it's an amazing game. i just prefer shorter updates than longer ones.
Btw, SS ridiculously long update times are outrageous. This is a much better game and with way hotter girls...and the dev didn't ditch incest support.

Stonerbank

Aug 25, 2017
I'm not criticizing the game; it's an amazing game. i just prefer shorter updates than longer ones.

I fully agree, I suspect it's more financially beneficial to do a bunch of shorter updates as well. I suspect there's many patreons that won't pay for 3 months for one update. He's likely to make more money by just continuing monthly updates where people continue to reap the rewards of paying.

Aug 28, 2017
What's the point in these kind of messages, I wonder.
Because the man has a point. That's the point.

Those who want more content over a long period can just skip a version and play every other one. Boom, big update.
Those who like shorter monthly updates can have that too. It's a win-win.

I personally prefer bigger updates. I already skip versions of many games that have a very frequent development cycle, but people should have a choice, assuming it doesn't cause the developer any issues.

4.00 star(s) 101 Votes