RuinerNoir

Oct 29, 2018
Because the man has a point. That's the point.

Those who want more content over a long period can just skip a version and play every other one. Boom, big update.
Those who like shorter monthly updates can have that too. It's a win-win.

I personally prefer bigger updates. I already skip versions of many games that have a very frequent development cycle, but people should have a choice, assuming it doesn't cause the developer any issues.
I'd think it'd have an impact on whatever story they're trying to do. It's one thing if you're doing tiny little episodic content here and there, but if they want to do something more in depth, it's going to take some time.

Kakato

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2017
Because the man has a point. That's the point.

Those who want more content over a long period can just skip a version and play every other one. Boom, big update.
Those who like shorter monthly updates can have that too. It's a win-win.

I personally prefer bigger updates. I already skip versions of many games that have a very frequent development cycle, but people should have a choice, assuming it doesn't cause the developer any issues.
True story. I prefer bigger updates too. That's why in an earlier post, I said " let's hope this update will be 3 months worth of content " = I skipped the last update and waited for this one in regards to Melissa. Anyway, let's hope our patience will be rewarded :)

Reactions: parachina

Glew

Jul 1, 2017
Please calm down. Here is crying again, I can hardly stand it. Let him have the time he needs to complete his update. I'm 100% sure when the game is done it will be epic.
He already has 4 finish games. Not many developers in this forum can say that here. There is also the fact that he does not have the financial feedback like a dark cockie or icstor here so be realistic and support him more to get more out of the updates. Only complaining brings nothing here you demotivated one of my favorite developers so keep it flat and enjoy or just support.

Paprika

Aug 14, 2017
I just hope to see good amount of content, story progression, and not mini games passing as content, fingers crossed, the mini games have been kept to a minimum so far.
I think most people expect to see good content with the mom, me included. She and the sister are my favorites.
Great game so far, keep it going.!!!

Manfegor

May 20, 2017
Keep in mind, that "today" is different for everybody, for me "today" is already yesterday, but for the dev, it's only about 4pm at "today", and he said, that the final 2 animation are done, editing together and place in the game is left. If nothing gamebreaking happens, hopefully the new version will be out soon. Fingers crossed. :)

Blitzen

Apr 30, 2017
Remember, "today" is yesterday's "tomorrow." And it gets even more confusing when you throw in the International Date Line.
Thats some inception next level mindfuck right there. Its easier to learn timezones than that i think :D

4.00 star(s) 101 Votes