MalchorX

Jul 2, 2017
How i can start the event with Aunt? i try for 1 week to go stripclub but i can't see her there ...
Im not sure but i look at the pictures and you can see that u find a VIP Card in Aunties Car...
But maybe its just on a special day or time, i dont know, i cant find it.

Paprika

Aug 14, 2017
I often see people calling a flat chest small breast; probably they think skinny is normal too. For example, the mom in this game has the biggest tits (with other girls with smaller sizes), but they are just big, not huge. On the other hand you have Sally Mae with small tits.
For me the mom's perfect; I like curvy girls. Something this game has right is great girls models.

Mondoblasto

Nov 13, 2017
F.I.L.F. = Family I'd like to fuck
FILF = homophone of 'filth'

Only took me two months to see what he did there.

Don't judge me! ><

U

User_32285

Aunt doesn't show up in VIP room.

Each day after seeing cherry in VIP room I just see msg "Thats all for tonight. Maybe i'll come back tomorow".

bob danio

Sep 16, 2017
Hi. Why are my old rescues not working on the new version? And does anyone have a 0.3.1 BETA walkthrough?

kd3

Jan 3, 2018
Aunt doesn't show up in VIP room.

Each day after seeing cherry in VIP room I just see msg "Thats all for tonight. Maybe i'll come back tomorow".
I'm having the same issue while playing 0.3.1. I'm pretty sure it's a bug with the version. Iccreations has released small updates to address this along with some other bugs in the game with versions 0.3.2 and 0.3.3 but no one has posted them.

Hi. Why are my old rescues not working on the new version? And does anyone have a 0.3.1 BETA walkthrough?
The dev had mentioned that old save files would not be compatible with 0.3 so you will need to start a new file unfortunately.

Hoaka

Feb 15, 2018
not very good I find myself very quickly blocked or is not too much what to do very complex after I may not be all inclusive very bad explanation

pheto

Nov 30, 2016
Do you not get the key to the sisters room the same way you used to? Entering the house after she leaves?

4.00 star(s) 101 Votes