Centurion

Jan 20, 2018
How to see the aunt in the VIP was explained in recent pages. It can also be found by using the search feature at the top of every page and selecting to search this thread only.

You need to hook up with Cherry 1st in the strip club, either on Tue, Thurs or Sat, tip her twice, then meet her the day after in the coffee shop and she'll give you the card

Aunt showed up for me in the VIP booth on Tuesdays, Thursdays and Saturdays. Wait a day then go on one of those days. Otherwise, you'll see Cherry. If the first time you enter the VIP room you got Cherry, then you're busted and you'll never see aunt.

Reactions: DanMachiFan
Jan 15, 2018
having an issue, perhaps its a bug
cant proceed with the stripper plotline (VIP)
if you get the card as early as wednesday you get the scene with Cherry but lose your ability to use the VIP room
if you get it late or hold it for Aubrey (whenever Cherry isn't in the VIP W F Sun) you get her scene instead, but still lose the ability to use the room.
This will persist even after you get your card back from Aubrey's car
has anyone else experienced this, is there a work around?
are the scenes you can still manage to get are significant?

btw good stuff on the game, i dig the animation, better than most imo, keep it up

DanMachiFan

Jan 22, 2018
OK, here's how to see the two scenes of aunt at the stripclub.

Once the VIP card is obtained, used it ONLY on Tuesdays, Thursdays or Saturdays.
Recover the card from her car.
After the first scene, come back and click on sofa to see a dialogue line about the disguise.
Buy it at the clothes shop and go to the club for the final scene.

JoeBlogs

Nov 18, 2017
Had the vip bug, did all the cherry scenes first.
Managed to get past the vip bug by getting into the console and typing:
stripvip_idle = False

if it helps, you can get to "unlock" and finish the aunt quests with the commands
review_a_1 = True
review_a_2 = True
review_a_3 = True
a_scene_progress = 3
aunt_questline = 8

bigmen

Jan 17, 2018
You only cant get 5/6 sister scenes, right? I tried to use the cam's site username but it says v0.4

bigmen

Jan 17, 2018
Thanks for this, man! It worked! This should be posted in OP.
Isnt like that. First time i enter the club i saw Aunt in the VIP door, then I did Cherry show, then Coffee shop, and then Cherry VIP show. Then you have to go ONLY the Tuesday's to see Aunt show, others days didnt work for me

DanMachiFan

Jan 22, 2018
Isnt like that. First time i enter the club i saw Aunt in the VIP door, then I did Cherry show, then Coffee shop, and then Cherry VIP show. Then you have to go ONLY the Tuesday's to see Aunt show, others days didnt work for me
I can assure you that if you follow exactly what I wrote in this post other days are fine too.
I had the last scene on Saturday.

Cameage

Aug 13, 2017
I don't know if the dev reads here, but of he does:

During the first aunt scene, there are two lines of dialog that are swapped. In the game, it goes:

A: ...this is a private club.
MC: I know that...
A: There's a reason why...
A: Well, now you don't.

Either the "reason why" line should come first or second in those four dialogs, it doesn't make sense for her to say that line and then jump back to saying "now you don't," that line should come right to after the MC talks about the card.

@ICCreations

pepoye

Aug 3, 2017
Hello guys,
did you see on patreon there is who maybe can fix all issues we can have with roxxy in the strip club ??

Reactions: Kir_Laurentis

Patan

May 28, 2017
After many try, I found the solution. You should wait a day aunt do the VIP service before going to the VIP room. If the first time you enter the VIP room you got Cherry, then you're busted, you'll never see aunt.
well fuck me then, time to play all over again. :FeelsBadMan:

4.00 star(s) 101 Votes