NatSlayer

Jan 9, 2018
it does not matter I did that wait 1 day later when you go to the car to recover the vid card you do not use it again it says wait another day it happens so all days nothing happens
apart buy costume do not discover me nose can activate scene when you do a little job
for 3 4 scenes has update this half bug

Csirko93

May 31, 2017
One question! Why is the aunt every same game is such a bit*h/slut to whom has a lover? i mean in IA, Artifact, and the icstor games too?

DaveBp

Mar 29, 2018
The variable stripvip_idle should be set to False every morning I guess. That's why you can't access the VIP area after the first encounter either with Cherry or Aunt.

ghost zone

Apr 25, 2018
With the aunt 2 achievements are already open, clothes are bought. But I can not change clothes and can not open 3 achievements with my aunt. And when you enter the VIP room appears an inscription: This is all for tonight. Maybe come back tomorrow.
And on other days I can not get to the Sally Mae-(cherry) in the VIP room.

ZoolooS

Nov 20, 2017
About Aunt-"bug". Don't listen security dude, but check name on the "blackboard" in the VIP room. You will get aunt-scene anyway, but you may be need try some days for it.

D

Deleted member 42

How do you give lingerie to mom? inventory is awful lol
So i got the VIP card but im getting aunt first and cannot find her again, any way around this?

DaveBp

Mar 29, 2018
How do you give lingerie to mom? inventory is awful lol
So i got the VIP card but im getting aunt first and cannot find her again, any way around this?
You can give the lingerie to Mom at home in the Afternoon time.

Currently the only way around the bug is to edit the savefile with the and set the stripvip_idle value to False to be able to trigger another lapdance with Aunt or Cherry. Note: you'll need the disguise from the clothes shop for the 2nd encounter with Aount to progress with her quest.

Reactions: NeverOn Time

Donaldino200

Feb 11, 2018
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "renpy/common/000statements.rpy", line 485, in execute_call_screen
    store._return = renpy.call_screen(name, *args, **kwargs)
  File "game/script_stripclub.rpy", line 1, in execute
  File "game/script_stripclub.rpy", line 3, in execute
  File "game/script_stripclub.rpy", line 35, in execute
  File "game/script_stripclub.rpy", line 35, in keywords
  File "game/script_stripclub.rpy", line 36, in keywords
NameError: name 'text_notif' is not defined

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "script.rpyc", line 628, in script call
  File "script.rpyc", line 1350, in script call
  File "script.rpyc", line 1406, in script call
  File "script.rpyc", line 628, in script call
  File "script_scenes.rpyc", line 2825, in script
  File "F:\Nouveau dossier (22)\FILF-0.3.1-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1801, in execute
    self.call("execute")
  File "F:\Nouveau dossier (22)\FILF-0.3.1-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1789, in call
    return renpy.statements.call(method, parsed, *args, **kwargs)
  File "F:\Nouveau dossier (22)\FILF-0.3.1-pc\renpy\statements.py", line 169, in call
    return method(parsed, *args, **kwargs)
  File "renpy/common/000statements.rpy", line 485, in execute_call_screen
    store._return = renpy.call_screen(name, *args, **kwargs)
  File "F:\Nouveau dossier (22)\FILF-0.3.1-pc\renpy\exports.py", line 2655, in call_screen
    rv = renpy.ui.interact(mouse="screen", type="screen", roll_forward=roll_forward)
  File "F:\Nouveau dossier (22)\FILF-0.3.1-pc\renpy\ui.py", line 287, in interact
    rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
  File "F:\Nouveau dossier (22)\FILF-0.3.1-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2624, in interact
    repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, **kwargs)
  File "F:\Nouveau dossier (22)\FILF-0.3.1-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2999, in interact_core
    root_widget.visit_all(lambda i : i.per_interact())
  File "F:\Nouveau dossier (22)\FILF-0.3.1-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 511, in visit_all
    d.visit_all(callback)
  File "F:\Nouveau dossier (22)\FILF-0.3.1-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 511, in visit_all
    d.visit_all(callback)
    d.visit_all(callback)
  File "F:\Nouveau dossier (22)\FILF-0.3.1-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 401, in visit_all
    callback(self)
  File "F:\Nouveau dossier (22)\FILF-0.3.1-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2999, in <lambda>
    root_widget.visit_all(lambda i : i.per_interact())
  File "F:\Nouveau dossier (22)\FILF-0.3.1-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 411, in per_interact
    self.update()
  File "F:\Nouveau dossier (22)\FILF-0.3.1-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 592, in update
    self.screen.function(**self.scope)
  File "game/script_stripclub.rpy", line 3, in execute
  File "game/script_stripclub.rpy", line 35, in execute
  File "game/script_stripclub.rpy", line 35, in keywords
  File "game/script_stripclub.rpy", line 36, in keywords
  File "<screen language>", line 36, in <module>
NameError: name 'text_notif' is not defined
Ren'Py 6.99.14.1.3218
FILF 0.3.1
Thu Apr 26 00:13:30 2018

Glew

Jul 1, 2017
Go to the strip club on Tuesday and enter the VIP area. You change the clothes by yourself

So on the edge I had zero bugs got everything without a single mistake in the game no idea what you all have. The aunt is only on Tuesday in the strip club!

@ICCreations My conclusion is tomorrow I'm too tired today.

Reactions: cuddlepuddle
3.90 star(s) 103 Votes