DanMachiFan

Jan 22, 2018
Didn't work for me. No disguise No Aunt.
Try this way and DON'T use rollback while you do it.
OK, here's how to see the two scenes of aunt at the stripclub.

Once the VIP card is obtained, used it ONLY on Tuesdays, Thursdays or Saturdays.
Recover the card from her car.
After the first scene, come back and click on sofa to see a dialogue line about the disguise.
Buy it at the clothes shop and go to the club for the final scene.

Glew

Jul 1, 2017
@ICCreations

Good update though it is a bit short. I know you bring out your new versions monthly, unfortunately this is often the joy of the update longer than the actual playing time. But that should be relativized in the coming months because the game is bigger. I also have no problems playing games with each update over and over again because I really like your games and I'm kind of a fanboy of it. You realize that you are now really inside in renpy, your work is error-free and the games is logical to accomplish. Unfortunately, I do not know how it will look like if you still have problems editing individual passages. If not it would be a sugar lick you put IC in Paradise on renpy port.
Conclusion: It will be a good game and you will surpass your old games with it. The renpy port did you a great job, keep it up, and put the IC in Paradise family into the Renpy engine as well. THX for update and your nice work.

Please excuse my grammar but I fell out of bed 5 minutes ago.

Renetta

Jan 30, 2018
Thought i give this one a try but it looks like the link in OP is for old build,devs patreon page has 0.3.3 AND 0.3.4 :(

WaltS

Si vis pacem para bellum
Donor
Apr 4, 2018
buttercup69

And I hope that „69“ ain‘t merely a number.... :p

xןʞ

I trolled so N7 could soar.
Staff member
Donor
Jul 19, 2017
she killed the 68 previous buttercups, obviously

WaltS

Si vis pacem para bellum
Donor
Apr 4, 2018
Where exactly are you stuck with Sally-Mae / Cherry?

That would allow us to help you....

Nov 25, 2017

F.I.L.F. V0.3.4 is now out for it's Early Release! I'm now working on content for V0.4 coming next month. Info on that VERY soon.
Changes from V0.3.3:
  • Journal Added! Records your past experiences and gives hints towards future ones. Accessed VIA your Laptop. (Feeling stuck? This may help.)
  • Fixed some minor grammar errors.

Now that we have a stable release, someone be a dear and share your loot! ;)

3.90 star(s) 103 Votes