hwm

Oct 6, 2019
That should have be named .rpy

the .rpyc is a compiled file. created when the program reads the .rpy file and compiles it to play. You should not be able to name any .rpy file to .rpyc and be able to run the program as is.
neither worked .rpy or .rpyc.... i dropped the file in both the main game folder and the sub folder "game" i used both the incest patch from lewd patcher and the one NERTTU gave me. and it still says friends and Melissa... nothing about mom or sisters

Nerttu

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
neither worked .rpy or .rpyc.... i dropped the file in both the main game folder and the sub folder "game" i used both the incest patch from lewd patcher and the one NERTTU gave me. and it still says friends and Melissa... nothing about mom or sisters
Do you see your other files extensions ???

Nerttu

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
not sure what you mean, i know enough to get me in trouble but beyond that it's all greek to me. what file extensions?
Every file has extenson, .exe, .doc and so on. When you open the game subfolder, do you see the files extensions, example click.wav or script.rpa or sounds.rpa ????

hwm

Oct 6, 2019
Every file has extenson, .exe, .doc and so on. When you open the game subfolder, do you see the files extensions, example click.wav or script.rpa or sounds.rpa ????
ahhh,,, yes i do... images.rpa movies.rpa scripts.rpa and sounds.rpa

Nerttu

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
ahhh,,, yes i do... images.rpa movies.rpa scripts.rpa and sounds.rpa
Ok, then just remove those numbers and the down line at front of the downloaded file and put it in the game subfolder and start the game, that should do it, and yes, Lewd patch work (0.13) in this version (0.13.3) !!!

hwm

Oct 6, 2019
Ok, then just remove those numbers and the down line at front of the downloaded file and put it in the game subfolder and start the game, that should do it, and yes, Lewd patch work (0.13) in this version (0.13.3) !!!
OMG,,, i am stupid... the patch from lewd patch was named patch (1) so i removed the (1) and it works... THANK YOU, THANK YOU

Darkness65

Jun 6, 2018
That should have be named .rpy

the .rpyc is a compiled file. created when the program reads the .rpy file and compiles it to play. You should not be able to name any .rpy file to .rpyc and be able to run the program as is.
The file in the post they were talking about was a compiled file. Anyway, it was a renaming issue, now solved.

Reactions: Nelix171

Grandvisier

Nov 1, 2019
anyone know the cheatcodes? where it says key word search on the laptop? or are they not cheat codes
Not cheat codes. They're things you find around the game that will lead to to pictures of the Harpies. I went back and took a look. One is in a locker at the gym, one on the dumpster behind the motel, and one in the bake shop restroom. (I believe there's only the three right now)

StyleCapture_2021-04-30_14-17-51_229.jpg StyleCapture_2021-04-30_14-18-43_405.jpg StyleCapture_2021-04-30_14-18-17_969.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: worldwidecam
3.90 star(s) 103 Votes