nsiac

Feb 16, 2020
This is my 2 cents.

From the developer perspective, working on 2 games can be very good so he doesn't get bored.

From the user perspective, this sucks big time. Working on two things at the same time means ages from one update to the other. I love FILF but this behavior really makes it fall short, at least for me. I really don't agree with this choice but of course, it's the developer choice.

I just feel like FILF could have been a very good title but due to this, it won't be successful.

Bluestreak

Jun 21, 2018
Okay, I just noticed this, but did I hear JobbyTheHong's transformation music here? I mean I know that it's free-to-use, but still

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
Is there a way to get rid of the spare election signs? Everytime I complete the campaign job, one remains.

Nice game so far btw, It's good to see a quest driven game for a change instead of a grind feast, except for the money earning, but that's ok. Not sure how important it will be in the future to keep the polls up.

I just would like to be able to forward time and access the city map in every room. Maybe also a quick button to return to the room with the bed in order to sleep.

Reactions: MeVirus

LordVader

Nov 21, 2017
Hello.
I have a problem with Courtney's Questline.
I have Candi's Outfit, but I have no way of giving it to Courtney.
Morning in Courtney's bedrom i have only 2 questline: "Aubrey income" and "back".
Someone knows the answer ?

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
how can i get Courney outfit? after that fuck session.
It's part of another quest line. You need to progress with Melissa quite a bit, that leads to progress in the Jackie/Candy quest line, during which you will get the outfit.

WhiteWolf34Uk

Apr 2, 2021
It's part of another quest line. You need to progress with Melissa quite a bit, that leads to progress in the Jackie/Candy quest line, during which you will get the outfit.

Seriously? at Melissa i was remain after that part when Sam catch us together, and after that i don t know what i most do with Melissa more, i will appreciate, thanks

redsofie

May 10, 2021
Hi All! I am new to the site and just found this game. It looks like all the girls have dark hair, is there any blondes or redheads in this?

3.90 star(s) 103 Votes