Lukevip

Mar 15, 2020
This is my 2 cents.

From the developer perspective, working on 2 games can be very good so he doesn't get bored.

From the user perspective, this sucks big time. Working on two things at the same time means ages from one update to the other. I love FILF but this behavior really makes it fall short, at least for me. I really don't agree with this choice but of course, it's the developer choice.

I just feel like FILF could have been a very good title but due to this, it won't be successful.
It is a mistake to start working on a game without having the script completed with the ending done. Then you don't know how to finish it and you get bored.

Sesinho

Jan 3, 2020
Hasnt changed much since 0.11, and its being a looong time, i would expect it to be abandoned soon.

BestSumy

May 22, 2021
The toilet of the night club after you been with Candy.
And I am missing photo 1.Any idea guys?
thx bro
don't knowi if you find photo 1 though here is hint
Found under the television (Home - Living Room). - Unlocks after completing #8 of Melissa's questline

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
Was there an update? I was gone for abit
If you want to know if there was an update since you left, check the release date on page 1. If that date lies AFTER you left, then yes, there was an update. If it doesn't, then no, there was no update.

• Haha
Reactions: Echbert

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
This game was good so far, I only hope that now that the "landlady" is satisfied, the other girls are not forgotten.
That happens all too often.

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
She's not satisfied yet. MC has to pound her nicely more times in different places and poses :)
Well, she looked satisfied to me. Of course there is always room for more. To be honest, I don't care so much for that in these games anymore. Sure, this is why I started playing such stuff in the first place years ago, but nowadays, I usually just fast forward these scenees. I'm more interested in the story being told. I do like some nice looking renders, but the scenes themselves for me are "just there".
And I DO prefer, if the characters are not modeled after milk cows, which sadly is mostly the case.

Last edited:

ManInTheBlack

May 8, 2019
Well, she looked satisfied to me. Of course there is always room for more. To be honest, I don't care so much for that in these games anymore. Sure, this is why I started playing such stuff in the first place years ago, but nowadays, I usually just fast forward these scenees. I'm more interested in the story being told. I do like some nice looking renders, but the scenes themselves for me are "just there".
And I DO prefer, if the characters are nod modeled after milk cows, which sadly is mostly the case.
I think It'd be nice to see scenes with different chars in next updates.

ManInTheBlack

May 8, 2019
Another point is ruined animations in backyard scene. Dev rendered anims from very bad angles... IMHO i'd prefer him to remake backyard animations. Just change camera view and rerender.

strenif

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
Another point is ruined animations in backyard scene. Dev rendered anims from very bad angles... IMHO i'd prefer him to remake backyard animations. Just change camera view and rerender.
Animations, even quick loops, take a massive amount of time to render. It's not a simple thing.

Caeir

Jul 26, 2020
Personally, I enjoy the animations, it was the angle of the shots in the last update that a lot of people objected to. The focus seemed to be a close-up of the MC's balls and dick penetrating the girls and not the overall scenes themselves. Still, if you don't like it, spacebar through it and move on like I did. The game is still enjoyable with hot scenes, women, a decent storyline and walkthrough.

3.90 star(s) 103 Votes