Rancid Dragon Productions

Game Developer
Feb 27, 2020
Personally, I enjoy the animations, it was the angle of the shots in the last update that a lot of people objected to. The focus seemed to be a close-up of the MC's balls and dick penetrating the girls and not the overall scenes themselves. Still, if you don't like it, spacebar through it and move on like I did. The game is still enjoyable with hot scenes, women, a decent storyline and walkthrough.
I wonder what most people prefer. Do they like the animations to show the whole bodies or the close ups more often. That's a difficult things as a dev to grasp. What I think looks great in my own game and others sometimes doesn't seem to match what people like.

EJW

Jul 13, 2018
I wonder what most people prefer. Do they like the animations to show the whole bodies or the close ups more often. That's a difficult things as a dev to grasp. What I think looks great in my own game and others sometimes doesn't seem to match what people like.
For me I'd prefer to see as little of the man as possible. So focus on the woman as much as possible.

Maximus

May 2, 2017
Does anyone have "save" on Melissa's date, I replaced my drive coz my old one crashed,
I lost all my saves. TIA

BigTTiger

May 27, 2021
Does anyone know what the name of the song that plays during the first sex scene with Samantha is been trying to figure it out but so far no luck if anyone's able to help out would be greatly appreciated.

Rauu

Apr 30, 2017
Any one has the incest patch? or another download link cause the download link on Lewd Patcher says it's deleted.

Drill Sergeant

May 9, 2019
From the Dev's Discord about updates ( People are gonna be asking when will be F.I.L.F. update now that A.D. update is out)
Seems we who are waiting for F.I.L.F. gonna have to wait longer.
1.jpg
2.jpg

3.90 star(s) 103 Votes