kansasdude

Sep 13, 2017
is there a way to cheat at that stupid candi drinking mini game for the wine? when I get to 4th or 5th glass, I click when it's in the green but I still fail

finally got it...after the (what seems like) 100th try

Last edited:

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
is there a way to cheat at that stupid candi drinking mini game for the wine? when I get to 4th or 5th glass, I click when it's in the green but I still fail

finally got it...after the (what seems like) 100th try
It lags a bit. Click earlier.

ManInTheBlack

May 8, 2019
Maybe the final scene of the game ya know go out with a bang a big bang at that.
I think yep. It's possibly the last scene or like that. But another point is that on this picture Melissa looks fantastic bit not in the last update 0.13 in the yard scene. It was dark scene with bad animations, poor sex poses and bad camera view. Only view from the back of characters. I would like to see sex scene with her like this picture (2 animations view from front and back).

savageda21

Sep 13, 2019
can you help me i when i open the game it shows the error below:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

Before loading the script.
Exception: Couldn't find file 'images.rpi'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "D:\Camstasia 8\FILF-0.13.3-pc\renpy\bootstrap.py", line 314, in bootstrap
renpy.main.main()
File "D:\Camstasia 8\FILF-0.13.3-pc\renpy\main.py", line 308, in main
renpy.loader.index_archives()
File "D:\Camstasia 8\FILF-0.13.3-pc\renpy\loader.py", line 164, in index_archives
fn = transfn(prefix + ".rpi")
File "D:\Camstasia 8\FILF-0.13.3-pc\renpy\loader.py", line 649, in transfn
raise Exception("Couldn't find file '%s'." % name)
Exception: Couldn't find file 'images.rpi'.

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.2.320

Sat Jul 24 21:50:02 2021

juanel0

Oct 25, 2017
I honestly don't understand that many developers develop games at the same time.
There is a saying like this in our country.
"Try to catch two rabbits, but can't catch one."
Isn't it much more efficient to focus on one thing?
they can get a little tired of just working on one game for more than a year. They are not 50 guys working on a game, they are just a few and if they work only in one game and the game keeps going for 2 or 3 years they get too tired of that.

That leads to canceled games or games with a rushed ending, so it's not ideal, but it's better that just ending the game with a rushed ending or something worse.

Alteni

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
I don't understand this game its finished right ? there's a new game right ? why coming back to the old one ?

Caeir

Jul 26, 2020
You might try going back to the massage parlor and get another massage from her. I think that's where I found one I was missing.

3.90 star(s) 103 Votes