gnadudu

Aug 31, 2018
Looks like the dev doesn't care about this game any longer, instead he is focussing on his other project. The last time he updated FILF was in February! (see his patron page for proof). What a d*ck.
Hmm, has he announced, that he drops F.I.L.F.? The release schedule for the last few updates was kinda 2-3 updates/year which is a bit slow imo, but that doesn't mean he dropped the game...
F.I.L.F.v0.11.c30.07.2019
Altered Destinyv0.01c07.03.2020
Altered Destinyv0.02b 07.08.2020
F.I.L.F.v0.12.331.12.2020
F.I.L.F.v0.13.323.02.2021
Altered Destinyv0.03c 26.07.2021

konradmm

Jun 18, 2019
Can anyone explain how i was supposed to know the safe combination? Was there anything beside "Most important day" tip ?

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
Can anyone explain how i was supposed to know the safe combination? Was there anything beside "Most important day" tip ?
What is the most important thing for a girl in Courtney´s age ? ......Her Birthday check the Calendar in the Hallway before entering her room ! enjoy !Oh and in the American Format not European and rest of the world format

Oct 4, 2020
Am I soft locked with Courtney and Candi? I'm at the point where I need a themed outfit for Courtney and after searching this thread it looks like I'm supposed to talk to Candi about that but I never have the option to ask about it with Candi. I've talked to Candi at the strip club and gone through the different dance options multiple times. I've also talked to Candi at the night club and danced with her to each song there multiple times.

iccreations

Game Developer
Jun 20, 2021
Am I soft locked with Courtney and Candi? I'm at the point where I need a themed outfit for Courtney and after searching this thread it looks like I'm supposed to talk to Candi about that but I never have the option to ask about it with Candi. I've talked to Candi at the strip club and gone through the different dance options multiple times. I've also talked to Candi at the night club and danced with her to each song there multiple times.
Basically, you'll need to go through Candi's storyline to get the outfit for Courntey. Part of Candi's storyline involved both Samantha's and Melissa's. After you have Candi help you with Sam and do the drinking game for the Bloody Rose for Melissa, you'll be able to continue Candi's storyline with her alone. Overall, it's a bit easier to follow the official guide here as I try to put it in the most simplistic form possible

Oct 4, 2020
Basically, you'll need to go through Candi's storyline to get the outfit for Courntey. Part of Candi's storyline involved both Samantha's and Melissa's. After you have Candi help you with Sam and do the drinking game for the Bloody Rose for Melissa, you'll be able to continue Candi's storyline with her alone. Overall, it's a bit easier to follow the official guide here as I try to put it in the most simplistic form possible
Gotcha, thanks! I haven't gotten Melissa's storyline that far yet.

Reactions: iccreations

Pparker258

Sep 2, 2019
Hey is the date the last scene with Melissa? I went on the date and I saw the scene but my progress still says 24/25. Is there something I haven't done? I have all of her events but my progress says 24/25.

3.90 star(s) 103 Votes