Skode

Mar 9, 2020
So tried this game and had an absolute blast with it - majority of the girls are insanely hot, love the fact they are unashamedly slutty and i actually really like the story (fascinating set up regarding mayoral election where your gonna either help the Aunt with big brownie points with one candidate to likely huge reward or likewise but this time with the mom and actually getting rid of the creep husband who gropes her). That'll be a dilemma as owning the strip club could mean fun with three girls (including Aunt who seems most needing won over) vs two but on flip slip feel the mom needs the help more given circumstance and Naomi desperately needs content as she's fucking hot, putting out and into a good orgy but alas there ain't much of that never the less.

Aug 28, 2017
Yikes o_O
You're all a month late to the party :KEK:
To be fair I was 3 weeks late last year, so I know the feeling lol
Nah I knew about the previous update, but that could have been a one-off thing like many other games with 1 update a year.

But two updates in a row released in a timely fashion does mean the game is back on track.

• Angry
Reactions: kcaldw

Skode

Mar 9, 2020
Samantha pretty much knows - she's caught you both in the act several times and gets off on you banging other chicks as she is both neither stupid and turned on by your sexcapades. You even literally can choose to share your sexcapades with her by the pool and she shows that she can disipher who is the girls on question for a lot of the cases. She is happy to share you with the cousin too so im not expecting fireworks from HER.

Melissa though? hoo boy has she shown possessiveness traits before with Naomi. Could be a bit of reaction there, likewise with Aubrey when she finds out your with her daughter (she not only has been fucking you because of circumstance she is also shown to not be above putting you in your place). I think your getting at least a black eye from her lol.

• Haha
Reactions: Echbert
4.00 star(s) 101 Votes