Aug 28, 2017
Yikes o_O
You're all a month late to the party :KEK:
To be fair I was 3 weeks late last year, so I know the feeling lol
Nah I knew about the previous update, but that could have been a one-off thing like many other games with 1 update a year.

But two updates in a row released in a timely fashion does mean the game is back on track.

• Angry
Reactions: kcaldw

Skode

Mar 9, 2020
Samantha pretty much knows - she's caught you both in the act several times and gets off on you banging other chicks as she is both neither stupid and turned on by your sexcapades. You even literally can choose to share your sexcapades with her by the pool and she shows that she can disipher who is the girls on question for a lot of the cases. She is happy to share you with the cousin too so im not expecting fireworks from HER.

Melissa though? hoo boy has she shown possessiveness traits before with Naomi. Could be a bit of reaction there, likewise with Aubrey when she finds out your with her daughter (she not only has been fucking you because of circumstance she is also shown to not be above putting you in your place). I think your getting at least a black eye from her lol.

• Haha
Reactions: Echbert

AJSHR

Jan 12, 2019
LOL

This game wasnt updated 4mo' than a 11 months and is still bullshit...

Gotta admit - dev milking money from several burners on Patreon and this game aint no more his first priority.
dude, what do you need more? We have got all the girls now just some small updates are needed in all the girls paths to close the routes or merge them as one as the start screen picture.

3.90 star(s) 103 Votes