zerodead

Engaged Member
Jan 18, 2018
Update V0.15a
I did a quick translation to Portuguese, it is not a professional translation, and a simply amateur translation.

-------------------------------------------------- ------------
Atualização V0.15a
Fiz uma tradução para o português, não e uma Tradução profissional, e uma tradução simplesmente amadora.

View attachment 1914944
View attachment 1914945
View attachment 1914946

Tradução com pouca revisão para a versão : V0.15a

PS: editei o máximo de imagens possível

FILF V0.15a Mega
I made a small update for Portuguese to version 0.15a

fiz uma pequena atualização pro portugues para a versão 0.15a

@PanDemonium

Jun 6, 2022
this has been a problem for the last 3 years. devs making good games but delivering updates very slowing or just abandoning them. sometime in 2019 i started only supporting devs for 1-2 months each time an update was made, but with a few exceptions. Auril and Poolside Games i support continuously.
I know mate , I know...

Thats why Im just here for few months usually when I have free time
dude, what do you need more? We have got all the girls now just some small updates are needed in all the girls paths to close the routes or merge them as one as the start screen picture.
You are correct and wrong.

You see this kind of (as I said - 11 months updates delay) was in this, and many other games literally after third big update. It means just because now u see fully almost finished games- imagine ppl who played from start and wait to see new updates 6 or 10 moons out there . Dont be shallow. When I started to play these games I was 5 years younger my knee was healthy and I played football. I was here in 2014 too LOL. Just quit on site from time to time or when I switch to new windows or buy new PC last decade I create new accounts and pop in to see whats goin on.

Now for the correct part :

yep. U R rite cuz many games milking without even action, at least this game hit the point with sex and other things activity, so its ok NOW - NOW !! But as I said, wasnt ok to wait it throughout the years.

Usually tactics of 'em are the same :

If they create good solid product to sell, they release 1 demo, or 1st beta or alpha or whatever they call those games, and after that usually solid fast first couple of update lets say 2 or 3...and if they see that fans or followers and Patreons like it, they continue to prolong & milk 1 by 1 after that third update. In other word, while they milk from that game, they start another project so thats why updates on other already full steam started games turned into delay more than 5 to 11 months.

Reactions: leetboy

f96zonetrooper

Engaged Member
Dec 21, 2018
There is an event where a creepy guy blackmails Sam, one of the main LIs, and if mc fails to rescue her, the guy is likely to rape her (forced sex). I only played the good ending of this event, so I don't know how bad it will be if you fail the boxing mini game. Just make sure that you save the game when Sam suddenly vanishes for a date. The game tells you that there is something fishy.
There might be a slight difference between ntr and rape/blackmail. Anyway, you can avoid the bad outcome of the event.

baloo1802

Oct 3, 2021
hi can someone please help me with the boxing mini game,my pc is laggy asf and i can t go over even if i lose is just repeating and untill i click on dodge i lost allready beacouse of my slow pc...only mini game it tkes you 1 minute to pass it,please

f96zonetrooper

Engaged Member
Dec 21, 2018
I just played through the whole game and I have the feeling that Aubrey is not a consistant character.

On one side she gives mc a handjob in the kitchen early in the game but on the other side she unreasonably rejects mc as a VIP customer in the strip show. When in a session with the mayor she is very active and enthusiastic but afterwards she is too reserved.

Reactions: Lovv99 and JaxMan

iccreations

Game Developer
Jun 20, 2021
I just played through the whole game and I have the feeling that Aubrey is not a consistant character.

On one side she gives mc a handjob in the kitchen early in the game but on the other side she unreasonably rejects mc as a VIP customer in the strip show. When in a session with the mayor she is very active and enthusiastic but afterwards she is too reserved.
This is actually a mistake that I missed when writing the code for it. Not supposed to get the handjob option until AFTER having sex with her at Diane's house. Getting it early is definitely not intentional

JaxMan

Apr 9, 2020
I've completed all events, but still have Melissa at 24/25 progress. Everyone else is complete. Cycled through several days with Melissa to no avail. Not sure what else I need to do with her. Yes, the big date is complete.

Reactions: Lovv99
3.90 star(s) 103 Votes