imdamann88

Nov 16, 2017
My guy, people will not be willing to help if you just keep posting screenshot errors on here saying "HELP ME". You seem new though so I'll cut you some slack.

Try ignoring the error, if it still closes, go back and use a save file that was last known to work. If error comes back, pickup a save file from this thread or just simply start over.

terroralpha

May 1, 2017
LOL

This game wasnt updated 4mo' than a 11 months and is still bullshit...

Gotta admit - dev milking money from several burners on Patreon and this game aint no more his first priority.
this has been a problem for the last 3 years. devs making good games but delivering updates very slowing or just abandoning them. sometime in 2019 i started only supporting devs for 1-2 months each time an update was made, but with a few exceptions. Auril and Poolside Games i support continuously.

Reactions: Risalo91

mav99

Jun 8, 2020
lost respect big-time for ICC- I mean you think ICSTOR would release Milfy City .8 and the patch would be calling his sister mom etc I haven't played yet but of that's true what just read above it's sad. Thought the guy was one of the devs that had the chops to step in for ICSTOR if he's hanging it up but idk now.

smh

smhMJ.gif

MrD812

Oct 24, 2021
Uh, looks like MC's pants are grafted onto the skin of his cock like, it's a magical hole in his pants.
Faces are kinda borderline BrainDrop-Marsupial Cringey'(some refer to as WVM-Duck-Face).
Other then that, most the Model-bodies are better then ALOT i've seen in VN's for it's age!

As well as some of the animations are pretty dam good!
Time it's taken for this to go anywhere, would be better if the Dev(s) did a updated remake.
Could see it doing VERY well.

Dragon Ember

Nov 11, 2018
das anyone know if theres a cheat mod for this game or any mods far it plz let me know cuz i know there use to be one bout idk about now

3.90 star(s) 103 Votes