AJSHR

Jan 12, 2019
I know mate , I know...

Thats why Im just here for few months usually when I have free time

You are correct and wrong.

You see this kind of (as I said - 11 months updates delay) was in this, and many other games literally after third big update. It means just because now u see fully almost finished games- imagine ppl who played from start and wait to see new updates 6 or 10 moons out there . Dont be shallow. When I started to play these games I was 5 years younger my knee was healthy and I played football. I was here in 2014 too LOL. Just quit on site from time to time or when I switch to new windows or buy new PC last decade I create new accounts and pop in to see whats goin on.

Now for the correct part :

yep. U R rite cuz many games milking without even action, at least this game hit the point with sex and other things activity, so its ok NOW - NOW !! But as I said, wasnt ok to wait it throughout the years.

Usually tactics of 'em are the same :

If they create good solid product to sell, they release 1 demo, or 1st beta or alpha or whatever they call those games, and after that usually solid fast first couple of update lets say 2 or 3...and if they see that fans or followers and Patreons like it, they continue to prolong & milk 1 by 1 after that third update. In other word, while they milk from that game, they start another project so thats why updates on other already full steam started games turned into delay more than 5 to 11 months.
I get your frustration (it is the same for lots of users in this forum) but these type of games where there is just a single developer might not even be their core work and they just work their part time. That's why the Patreon system works for them since people could support their work for a while or only when there is any new updates/work. And stop for the rest of the time. But yeah, a year or more delay is no good but this game did have an update I believe a few months back too.

Also, these games aren't charging a whole single sum for the finished product like what the game company does.
And this model helps them to sustain the game development too. They aren't here to sell good solid products take this as a long beta process which helps them to develop a solid product. Also, they don't have a big team behind to sustain them while they develop beta/alpha releases as you mention. There has to be a solid investment for developers to work in that development lifecycle. Truth be told they cannot earn that much with the big games development model for these types of adult VN games, subscription-based does wonders for small game developers, and the market scope is very small than your regular games.

Just my two cents.

Reactions: bonerland

@PanDemonium

Jun 6, 2022
I get your frustration (it is the same for lots of users in this forum) but these type of games where there is just a single developer might not even be their core work and they just work their part time. That's why the Patreon system works for them since people could support their work for a while or only when there is any new updates/work. And stop for the rest of the time. But yeah, a year or more delay is no good but this game did have an update I believe a few months back too.

Also, these games aren't charging a whole single sum for the finished product like what the game company does.
And this model helps them to sustain the game development too. They aren't here to sell good solid products take this as a long beta process which helps them to develop a solid product. Also, they don't have a big team behind to sustain them while they develop beta/alpha releases as you mention. There has to be a solid investment for developers to work in that development lifecycle. Truth be told they cannot earn that much with the big games development model for these types of adult VN games, subscription-based does wonders for small game developers, and the market scope is very small than your regular games.

Just my two cents.
lol

'' FRUSTRATION'' ??

Are u serious ?? Its a fucking bunch of jpg's , my frustration is not bout these kind of crap - more like GTA 6 almost 9 years delay or 12 years waiting for Skyrim 6 .
Stop ride his dick. This aint no games. Its just point and click bullshit.

Who even told u its 1 developer - one guy ??

They could be bunch of friends just like ED BOON AND TOBIAS formed Mortal Kombat with several ppl.

Reactions: Rendel

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
I've completed all events, but still have Melissa at 24/25 progress. Everyone else is complete. Cycled through several days with Melissa to no avail. Not sure what else I need to do with her. Yes, the big date is complete.
When making the cake in the Kitchen there are 3 events, 2 with Melisa one with Sam, my guess is that you left out the Tissue

fastflier

Oct 29, 2018
It's strange. I am sure that I have seen all the scenes of Aubrey and Courtney in this latest version before it came out. But I read the changelog and saw that there were 3 more scenes for each of them in 0.15a. Am I missing anything?

Reactions: xapican

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
It's strange. I am sure that I have seen all the scenes of Aubrey and Courtney in this latest version before it came out. But I read the changelog and saw that there were 3 more scenes for each of them in 0.15a. Am I missing anything?
I haven't played it yet, but I saw on one of the previous pages a guide how to get to these scenes.

JaxMan

Apr 9, 2020
When making the cake in the Kitchen there are 3 events, 2 with Melisa one with Sam, my guess is that you left out the Tissue
I did three, protein bottle, slice of cake and tissue. I thought there might be something I'm missing, but now the event doesn't show up. Only the one with Melissa drinking coffee in the morning.

fastflier

Oct 29, 2018
I haven't played it yet, but I saw on one of the previous pages a guide how to get to these scenes.
I mean, it shouldn't matter if I unlocked all scenes if the total number of scenes on the laptop is the same as before I downloaded the latest version, right? And before that, I already have 6 Aubrey's scenes and 9 Courtney's scenes (all unlocked). If there indeed are 3 scenes for each of them, then I should see that there are 9 Aubrey's scenes and 12 Courtney's scenes (all locked if I didn't use my old save, 6 and 9 unlocked if I did), right?
But now there are still 6 Aubrey's scenes and 9 Courtney's scenes, no more no less.

iccreations

Game Developer
Jun 20, 2021
I mean, it shouldn't matter if I unlocked all scenes if the total number of scenes on the laptop is the same as before I downloaded the latest version, right? And before that, I already have 6 Aubrey's scenes and 9 Courtney's scenes (all unlocked). If there indeed are 3 scenes for each of them, then I should see that there are 9 Aubrey's scenes and 12 Courtney's scenes (all locked if I didn't use my old save, 6 and 9 unlocked if I did), right?
But now there are still 6 Aubrey's scenes and 9 Courtney's scenes, no more no less.
the new scenes were “mostly” repeatable ones that don’t give a progress point or gallery unlock. Courtney’s new outfit is added to the gallery, but as a new option within her already “outfit” section when you click on it.

story element scenes that will have added sections to the laptop come with 0.16

as for progress point mistakes. The system was just implemented awful and I have yet to go through it and clean it up

fastflier

Oct 29, 2018
the new scenes were “mostly” repeatable ones that don’t give a progress point or gallery unlock. Courtney’s new outfit is added to the gallery, but as a new option within her already “outfit” section when you click on it.

story element scenes that will have added sections to the laptop come with 0.16

as for progress point mistakes. The system was just implemented awful and I have yet to go through it and clean it up
Ahhh I see. thanks! I thought the file I downloaded was wrong so I only checked the number of scenes in the gallery but didn't actually play it yet. I'll try it then!

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
In my case the Bug seems to be inheritable, I had it before with Melissa Now with Sam, maybe it helps you to pinpoint the Bug
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

gamer8000

May 24, 2020
Samantha and Courtney 3some with MC asap, Aubrey and Melissa 3some with MC, Candi and Samantha together and later on 3some with MC, Melissa and Naomi 3some with MC. Will the MC learn about Samantha and Courtney past sex experience?

Reactions: jamiewan and vmaks

Jengis

Sep 21, 2019
I cant seem to find how to trigger Aunts route. I have asked Coutney about her job and spoke to her in garden doing the puzzle, but whats next?

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
I cant seem to find how to trigger Aunts route. I have asked Coutney about her job and spoke to her in garden doing the puzzle, but whats next?
Go to the Stripclub don´t remeber if it has to be when you already know Cherry, or not it has to be a day when Cherry is dancing on the pole,
Put yourself trough the torture of reading the Text, there you will find Hints how to continue, you may need to raise your income (working)

Edit: Now I remember : Go to the Stripclub watch Cherry´s show, get VIP pass you may have to advance Cherry´s storyline in order to get it,

Last edited:
3.90 star(s) 103 Votes