Q Who

Donor
May 16, 2017
To all of you here about the length of the updates, the kind of animations or something else complaining, I have to get rid of something else bursts the ass here. You should show a little more respect for ICCreation. He is completely alone, has no team to help him, and yet he brings his updates punctually every month. He is one of the few who has never broken off one. He already has two finished games. So please leave such unabashed criticism and take some money in the hand and give it to him about Patreon so that the animations better and the updates can be bigger.

Ps. Yeah I'm a fanboy of him so you do not even need to try to attack me that way.
I will send him as much money as you send me, deal? Somebody got their panties in a bunch lol. Which partial game am I supposed to be kicking money too, btw? This game has great graphics but is grindy. Another, wow his penis is big, I am his love slave now fest.

Asphyx

Jun 11, 2017
I will send him as much money as you send me, deal? Somebody got their panties in a bunch lol. Which partial game am I supposed to be kicking money too, btw? This game has great graphics but is grindy. Another, wow his penis is big, I am his love slave now fest.
Grindy?!!!?????!???!??!???

I started over because I actually read before I even finished the download that old saves wouldn't work and it took me all of 12-15 minutes to complete everything past and new in this version of the game...
You say Grindy? Play Big Brother and then tell me about Grindy!

Reactions: Centurion

Q Who

Donor
May 16, 2017
Grindy?!!!?????!???!??!???

I started over because I actually read before I even finished the download that old saves wouldn't work and it took me all of 12-15 minutes to complete everything past and new in this version of the game...
You say Grindy? Play Big Brother and then tell me about Grindy!
LOL Now you know why I dont play that. MOTH and other such games. This one is not a horrible offender, tbh. I love the graphics, but that's it. The best models outside of Milfy City.

rooney10

Apr 29, 2018
Constructive criticism is one thing but people who just bitch about free games are just...well...frankly they're assholes. I'm sick and tired of all these would be critics. Boobs are too big, boobs aren't big enough, MC looks gay, girls are ugly, too much sex, not enough sex. WTF!?!?! Either build your own game or stfu! My favorite are the douchebags that hop on big boob game threads that bitch about big boobs! Fuck the fuck off! No one cares about your opinion or your non-constructive negativity. So enjoy the free ride or stfu ffs! Knowing what it takes to not only build a game, but the physical time it takes (patreon supported or not) I, and others I'm sure, for one appreciate ANYONE who puts their work, and most importantly their time, out there for us to enjoy. Thank you ICC and others who turn out solid games for us to enjoy. If you're sick and tired of whiny bitch boys, show your support for dev and give this post a like please because I can't imagine I'm the only one w/this opinion.

Centurion

Jan 20, 2018
Constructive criticism is one thing but people who just bitch about free games are just...well...frankly they're assholes. I'm sick and tired of all these would be critics. Boobs are too big, boobs aren't big enough, MC looks gay, girls are ugly, too much sex, not enough sex. WTF!?!?! Either build your own game or stfu! My favorite are the douchebags that hop on big boob game threads that bitch about big boobs! Fuck the fuck off! No one cares about your opinion or your non-constructive negativity. So enjoy the free ride or stfu ffs! Knowing what it takes to not only build a game, but the physical time it takes (patreon supported or not) I, and others I'm sure, for one appreciate ANYONE who puts their work, and most importantly their time, out there for us to enjoy. Thank you ICC and others who turn out solid games for us to enjoy. If you're sick and tired of whiny bitch boys, show your support for dev and give this post a like please because I can't imagine I'm the only one w/this opinion.
Thank you for your diatribe but

1. Most Devs want to see the comments about their games. They may or may not adjust things accordingly but either way it gives them feedback

2. F95zone is a forum for discussing the games.

3. You might want to read the forum rules, paying particular attention to personal attacks on other forum members

Asphyx

Jun 11, 2017
LOL Now you know why I dont play that. MOTH and other such games. This one is not a horrible offender, tbh. I love the graphics, but that's it. The best models outside of Milfy City.
Sorry...No meant offense here but if you think this and MOTH are too grindy for you then you should stick to Tic Tac Toe!
Either that or visual Novels where all you do is click and read and everything is done for you!

Q Who

Donor
May 16, 2017
Sorry...No meant offense here but if you think this and MOTH are too grindy for you then you should stick to Tic Tac Toe!
Either that or visual Novels where all you do is click and read and everything is done for you!
Aren't these essentially the same thing? Other than making me nav a map, what choices are there in this game? It makes no difference what order things are done in either. Walk in room, click on girl, have conversation with no options. Have next conversation to get some scene. Same pattern for each character. This is dramatically different than a VN how? Finding the VIP pass, cleaning up the spa, Is that considered "game play"? This is a free game so I am not telling anyone not to play it. As for BB and MOTH , I never liked either from the start and never continued them. From what I remember of BB the models looked horrible to me, the same for MOTH. Anyway this is the same as a VN to me.

Almighty

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2017
So glad he brought the Naomi model back. In one of his games she was the moms best friend and the best female in the series. lol

Deleted member 62788

Jun 10, 2017
Gave this another go since first playing the V1 version.

So I have the camgirl password for sis which is the end of her content. Slept with mom which ends her content. Can't do the next photoshoot with cousin until next update. Can't get in back of car until next update. Had the BJ from Cherry.

Saw the boob scene with mother and her college at the spa. Is that everything done?

4.00 star(s) 101 Votes