black_N_white

Oct 23, 2017
hello, i just installed the incest patch to the game but its still the same as without it, the players keeps calling the mom "Melissa" i started a new game but it's still the same. any help?

WaltS

Si vis pacem para bellum
Donor
Apr 4, 2018
hello, i just installed the incest patch to the game but its still the same as without it, the players keeps calling the mom "Melissa" i started a new game but it's still the same. any help?
Where did you „install“ (= copy) it to - the game‘s directory or the „game“ subfolder in the game folder (where it needs to go)?

Reactions: black_N_white

madmit

Jun 4, 2017
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
ScriptError: could not find label 'review_scene_spajob'.

WaltS

Si vis pacem para bellum
Donor
Apr 4, 2018
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
ScriptError: could not find label 'review_scene_spajob'.
You tried continuing the game from an old v0.2 savefile. That won‘t work.

Start again, don‘t use a save...

WaltS

Si vis pacem para bellum
Donor
Apr 4, 2018
Nope, it's new clean game FILF-0.4.1-pc
You sure? Because this error is typical for an old savegame.

When does it appear - right at the beginning?

What O/S are you playing on - Win or Mac?

madmit

Jun 4, 2017
You sure? Because this error is typical for an old savegame.

When does it appear - right at the beginning?

What O/S are you playing on - Win or Mac?
Win. While I try to access already opened scene in the spa from a PC.

WaltS

Si vis pacem para bellum
Donor
Apr 4, 2018
Win. While I try to access already opened scene in the spa from a PC.
To me this *does* sound like you‘re using a savegame from v0.2.

In your prior post you mentioned that you had started anew. Provided this is so then what happens if you load a savegame prior to this one?

Q Who

Donor
May 16, 2017
Well you had the general idea but wrong, as with most here, about the particulars.

1. Dev's want to see CONSTRUCTIVE CRITICISM of their games. You know, stuff that isn't just someone's flattass opinion? Or just randomly bashing the game because it doesn't suit a particular poster's specific fetish or desire for how the models look, etc.

2. Well it's a pirate site with a forum tacked on. If people actually discussed games, instead of spam posting, bitching about how a specific game/genre doesn't meet their taste, beg for new versions/walkthroughs/save games, or other misc bull where the poster somehow thinks they are entitled to a free game that meets their (usually) high ass standards then you might see more dev's actually post here.

3. Nothing wrong what-so-ever about the post you cited. Now if they called out one specific forum user and said they were a jackass half-wit with barely enough brains to not shit on themselves in the morning, then that might be against the rules, but sorry... BZZZTTT!! Simply making a general post about the whiney, entitled other forum posters isn't a direct attack on anyone. Feel free to try again.

With all that being said, this is the first game that ICC has made that wasn't loaded with mini-games and actual decent use of the RPGM engine. So it'll probably take a bit for them to figure out how to best tell the story and what not here. The animations and renders are getting beter with every game, so some of us are content to wait and se where things go.
I think you misunderstand the function of forums like 95. it is more than a place to download and give feedback to developers. It has the amount of traffic it has, precisely because of what you dislike. I never expect anything for free and never hold any publisher to such date. I am getting it for free. Once out there, as this is social media here too, and if you put out a pile of poop, you are going to be criticized. If you cant program but put out games reliant on programming knowledge, you are going to be criticized. In a creative field, such as this, it is inevitable. As a developer I would worry about getting as many patrons as possible, these are games for profit. If someone is , as you say a whiney bitch, people can see that. If they make stupid point, people can see that too.As for giving any game developer a break, give me a break. Stuff gets put out there to make a buck, when it sucks, it is released for economic reasons anyway.I have no personal feelings about developers either, like actors, their personal life has no effect on how I view their products. To wrap up, I dont come to f95 to only read cheer leading, suggestions and help. The more enjoyable and active threads, I find, have some kind of disagreement. LOL like right now!

Centurion

Jan 20, 2018
I must be full retard or something. Downloaded the game, start new game and i can't get out of the house. I am supposed to meet up with the mom for shopping. I can enter all the rooms, only person in house is sam and i already talked to her and can't talk to her again.
Go into the living room. In the lower right corner click "leave". That puts you outside the house. Click the map in the upper right corner then select where you want to go.

4.00 star(s) 101 Votes