Asphyx

Jun 11, 2017
Aren't these essentially the same thing? Other than making me nav a map, what choices are there in this game? It makes no difference what order things are done in either. Walk in room, click on girl, have conversation with no options. Have next conversation to get some scene. Same pattern for each character. This is dramatically different than a VN how? Finding the VIP pass, cleaning up the spa, Is that considered "game play"? This is a free game so I am not telling anyone not to play it. As for BB and MOTH , I never liked either from the start and never continued them. From what I remember of BB the models looked horrible to me, the same for MOTH. Anyway this is the same as a VN to me.
Well you have to know what day some people are working to be able to get the right scene....
Have to know what time person a is in location b...
Have to retrieve your VIP card and buy the disguise....

And your opinion on BB and Moth models says to me you really didn't play those games at all....
Cause about the only thing BB had going for it was the models and in Moth the models are quite a bit better than most other games that usually use cartoonish models or super anime exaggerated models with big abnormal sized butts and boobs.

Q Who

Donor
May 16, 2017
i-like-big-butts-and-i-cannot-lie-george-washington-6388520.png
Well you have to know what day some people are working to be able to get the right scene....
Have to know what time person a is in location b...
Have to retrieve your VIP card and buy the disguise....

And your opinion on BB and Moth models says to me you really didn't play those games at all....
Cause about the only thing BB had going for it was the models and in Moth the models are quite a bit better than most other games that usually use cartoonish models or super anime exaggerated models with big abnormal sized butts and boobs.
That goes for Boobs too lol

Sergogogo

Apr 21, 2017
I apologize if questions like that has already been raised, my english isn't good enough than I would like :) When trying to load saves from 0.3 version , there are a lot of windows like on screen below at variety of actions. I can't even leave the house. Can someone help me?
Unnamed.png

Reactions: Tickle

yankee77

Apr 12, 2018
i would like to give this game a rating of a+ for quality...
im not sure if anybody noticed the hair animation during bj scene its just something that i did not see to any games right now.. warning to all other people.. game is a bit short.........yeah sucks.. but quality is what counts.....
also getting the money is solved... (i personally don't want you to update this.. getting money should be easy so we can go to more content easier.)
visuals are really great and such a pure eye candy quality...
thank you for not spamming text.....

rating for update is A... .. i love the mom creampie..... just great... it feels like achievement really.. you did a great job there...
more content please...i beg you dev.. you have a very good game..

Reactions: Tarock

WaltS

Si vis pacem para bellum
Donor
Apr 4, 2018
I apologize if questions like that has already been raised, my english isn't good enough than I would like :) When trying to load saves from 0.3 version , there are a lot of windows like on screen below at variety of actions. I can't even leave the house. Can someone help me?
View attachment 105416
Hi, you need to start again. Saves from v0.3 don't work.

Papy.ion6984

Engaged Member
May 16, 2017
Did somebody read the Changelog spoiler in OP :
"IMPORTANT NOTE: V0.3 saves are incompatible with this version! Below I have provided a save file that has the intro quests completed. I'll be looking for a way to make old saves compatible come V0.5."

kays

Jan 4, 2018
love how almost every fing game theese days the saves wont work for some u have to replay stuff for hours... kinda nerf recking at some point

rob.caballero

Apr 16, 2018
Hey there!
I've just created an assets rip for this game, please check it out here:

Ozygator

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 15, 2016
Thank you for your diatribe but

1. Most Devs want to see the comments about their games. They may or may not adjust things accordingly but either way it gives them feedback

2. F95zone is a forum for discussing the games.

3. You might want to read the forum rules, paying particular attention to personal attacks on other forum members
Well you had the general idea but wrong, as with most here, about the particulars.

1. Dev's want to see CONSTRUCTIVE CRITICISM of their games. You know, stuff that isn't just someone's flattass opinion? Or just randomly bashing the game because it doesn't suit a particular poster's specific fetish or desire for how the models look, etc.

2. Well it's a pirate site with a forum tacked on. If people actually discussed games, instead of spam posting, bitching about how a specific game/genre doesn't meet their taste, beg for new versions/walkthroughs/save games, or other misc bull where the poster somehow thinks they are entitled to a free game that meets their (usually) high ass standards then you might see more dev's actually post here.

3. Nothing wrong what-so-ever about the post you cited. Now if they called out one specific forum user and said they were a jackass half-wit with barely enough brains to not shit on themselves in the morning, then that might be against the rules, but sorry... BZZZTTT!! Simply making a general post about the whiney, entitled other forum posters isn't a direct attack on anyone. Feel free to try again.

With all that being said, this is the first game that ICC has made that wasn't loaded with mini-games and actual decent use of the RPGM engine. So it'll probably take a bit for them to figure out how to best tell the story and what not here. The animations and renders are getting beter with every game, so some of us are content to wait and se where things go.

RuneWriter

Jun 21, 2017
Hi i don't know if i have found a bug or not, but on Monday evening when you supposed to follow your aunt in her car, i go there only to find the car has become invisible but i can still select it and enter it???? anybody else having this issue???

rooney10

Apr 29, 2018
Well you had the general idea but wrong, as with most here, about the particulars.

1. Dev's want to see CONSTRUCTIVE CRITICISM of their games. You know, stuff that isn't just someone's flattass opinion? Or just randomly bashing the game because it doesn't suit a particular poster's specific fetish or desire for how the models look, etc.

2. Well it's a pirate site with a forum tacked on. If people actually discussed games, instead of spam posting, bitching about how a specific game/genre doesn't meet their taste, beg for new versions/walkthroughs/save games, or other misc bull where the poster somehow thinks they are entitled to a free game that meets their (usually) high ass standards then you might see more dev's actually post here.

3. Nothing wrong what-so-ever about the post you cited. Now if they called out one specific forum user and said they were a jackass half-wit with barely enough brains to not shit on themselves in the morning, then that might be against the rules, but sorry... BZZZTTT!! Simply making a general post about the whiney, entitled other forum posters isn't a direct attack on anyone. Feel free to try again.

With all that being said, this is the first game that ICC has made that wasn't loaded with mini-games and actual decent use of the RPGM engine. So it'll probably take a bit for them to figure out how to best tell the story and what not here. The animations and renders are getting beter with every game, so some of us are content to wait and se where things go.
Thank you Ozygator. Quite literally my response verbatim.

4.00 star(s) 101 Votes