1800 Mr. Tourture

Jun 10, 2017
How do i report a glitch? i got the thank you from Mom(Mel) for the lingerie before i even bought it...

Edit: it was directly after waking up on day 3

Deleted member #270782

Game Developer
Oct 31, 2017
Found the bug. Oddly, you were able to view the scene with Melissa in her robe twice if you never bought the lingerie. That messed up an important variable for her night scene and made it impossible to view her final scene. Fixed in V0.4.3. Thanks for the report.

FreakyFarm86

May 23, 2018
how i can read the journal? i can't scroll to read all the entry

EDIT: i can't read the message's on the courtney phone
EDIT2: oh....i'm an idiot, i have to scroll on the phone LOL

U

User_374692

I have noticed a bug in which when the aunt is away and the car is not in the garage you can still access the inside of the car.

Steve70

Sep 13, 2017
I have noticed a bug in which when the aunt is away and the car is not in the garage you can still access the inside of the car.
I found the same bug, although I can't remember the specifics to narrow it down for the dev. Basically, it's like the car is invisible instead of "gone." It may (or may not) have something to do with me continuing on with a save from a previous version.

strenif

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
I found the same bug, although I can't remember the specifics to narrow it down for the dev. Basically, it's like the car is invisible instead of "gone." It may (or may not) have something to do with me continuing on with a save from a previous version.
I started a fresh game and still 'see' the invisible car.

Asphyx

Jun 11, 2017
Its a bug in this version we must wait till the 4.2 or the 4.3 version to be able to start the aunts story.
Actually I'm almost positive that the best you can do is maybe get in the car...I don't think he has any of the scenes needed to see what happens after that done yet, probably just fixing invisible car bugs and others! LOL
If you look at the progress you see everything is complete already. unless you missed something which would be really hard with this game)

Zontany

Mar 13, 2018
I'll give it a chance when the mac version gets updated. Also, is there a walkthrough?

4.00 star(s) 101 Votes