PeggyBlackett

Engaged Member
Jan 24, 2018
Not a bug. I fixed a bug with Melissa quest. Naomi in the chair is for a scene I’m currently working on. I just had the imagebutton ready and forgot to remove it for the 0.4.3 fix.
I'd call that a bug, since it's a mistake that leads to user frustration.

I figured she's there for a reason.

PeggyBlackett

Engaged Member
Jan 24, 2018
It's a mistake for sure, but not a bug.
We have different definitions of "bug", obviously.
"It's not a bug, it's a feature." - possibly apocryphal Apple developer

Although that does sound like Jobs's "You're holding it wrong" attempt to justify poor reception on iPhones...
Looking forward to when the mistake or bug or whatever is fixed.

She's hot.

Deleted member #270782

Game Developer
Oct 31, 2017
We have different definitions of "bug", obviously.

Looking forward to when the mistake or bug or whatever is fixed.

She's hot.
Oh yeah, I understand. Just my definition goes by this. Her graphic is doing exactly as it is meant to. So there isn't anything wrong with it, hence no bug. It's code is 100% working. Just that I was meaning to remove it from being seen in 0.4.3, though her progress in the laptop shows 0/0. So there isn't anything with her right now.

Example: You find a Dildo axe pommel in the new God of War. Works perfectly, no problems, but the dev that made it as a joke during the development forgot to remove the code during shipping. Meaning, not a bug, but a mistake.

PeggyBlackett

Engaged Member
Jan 24, 2018
Example: You find a Dildo axe pommel in the new God of War. Works perfectly, no problems, but the dev that made it as a joke during the development forgot to remove the code during shipping. Meaning, not a bug, but a mistake.
But that doesn't stop the game action where it looks as if there should be something...

But, whatever.

Can we have please her {however you want to parse that "have"} soon?

Deleted member #270782

Game Developer
Oct 31, 2017
But that doesn't stop the game action where it looks as if there should be something...

But, whatever.

Can we have please her {however you want to parse that "have"} soon?
May look like something is supposed to be there, but at my current work, it was still working as intended.
Anyways, her scene as well as all others I'm working on will be out in 0.5

Thrownaway13

Lvl 12 - Cutie
Respected User
Former Staff
May 27, 2017
Oh yeah, I understand. Just my definition goes by this. Her graphic is doing exactly as it is meant to. So there isn't anything wrong with it, hence no bug. It's code is 100% working. Just that I was meaning to remove it from being seen in 0.4.3, though her progress in the laptop shows 0/0. So there isn't anything with her right now.

Okay ICCreations you can't just tease us with the possibility of a dildo ax pommel and then leave us hanging.

Dildo ax pommel must now be F.I.L.F lore.

Rasputin1980

Jul 4, 2017
If you want to spy on your aunt you have to get into the car on Monday evenings but I can't hide in the car in the afternoon and in the evening the car is gone. What am I doing wrong?

Zoar

Oct 15, 2017
thats the end of the update, have to wait till next update to get any further with any of the girls

Le Taz

Master Of Baguettes
Modder
Donor
Mar 28, 2018
Not really needed at this point. Pretty linear story for the moment.

N7

セブン
Staff member
Donor
Apr 5, 2017
Added new cover/screenshots/more tags to op.

4.00 star(s) 101 Votes