Le Taz

Master Of Baguettes
Modder
Donor
Mar 28, 2018
Stuck on 6/8 with the mom. Any suggestions?
Which one are you missing ?

Arf, I just realized that not all the scenes are in the replay thing on the pc....

Soooo, the most obvious 2 that come to my mind are : have you work at least once at the salon with your mom present ?
Have you slept with her at night ?

kansasdude

Sep 13, 2017
Visit her in her room till you get it. It's mostly automatic
I thought those keys was her office key and when her clothing store becomes available, just go back to her office and unlock the window than go back at night and search her desk for spare room key

Le Taz

Master Of Baguettes
Modder
Donor
Mar 28, 2018
I thought those keys was her office key and when her clothing store becomes available, just go back to her office and unlock the window than go back at night and search her desk for spare room key
You're mixing games. The store keys are Caroline's in milfy city

Stay Frosty

Jul 17, 2017
Which one are you missing ?

Arf, I just realized that not all the scenes are in the replay thing on the pc....

Soooo, the most obvious 2 that come to my mind are : have you work at least once at the salon with your mom present ?
Have you slept with her at night ?
I'm using the newest version.
I've worked for her countless times and tried sleeping with her at night but she always says no.

Le Taz

Master Of Baguettes
Modder
Donor
Mar 28, 2018
I'm using the newest version.
I've worked for her countless times and tried sleeping with her at night but she always says no.
OK got it, in the morning go in the kitchen and choose kiss on the lips, that's the first you are missing.
Then you'll will be able to enter her bedroom at night, that 's the second one.

Stay Frosty

Jul 17, 2017
OK got it, in the morning go in the kitchen and choose kiss on the lips, that's the first you are missing.
Then you'll will be able to enter her bedroom at night, that 's the second one.
I've already kissed her lips several times as well...

Le Taz

Master Of Baguettes
Modder
Donor
Mar 28, 2018
I've already kissed her lips several times as well...
Okayy, It's difficult to see what's blocking you. I have speedran the game last night and had the 8 scenes in 2 minutes so I don't see what you're missing.
In order it looks like, go shopping with her, then buy her the corset, go to aunt house, first evening, go to her room, check her ass and give her the corset ( the game allows an option to do both at once).
next morning, kiss her on the cheek in the kitchen, then go visit her at work when she's giving a massage, then work there one time.
Next morning, kiss her on the lips and at night, enter her room.

A walkthrough is not needed, there is not much to do, if you're missing a scene, go visit the character whereever she is at every time of day.

There is a cheat for money implemented, open your inventory and click on the sum of your money. If it doesn't work, well go work at mom's, a bit boring but that's the only way

Stay Frosty

Jul 17, 2017
Okayy, It's difficult to see what's blocking you. I have speedran the game last night and had the 8 scenes in 2 minutes so I don't see what you're missing.
In order it looks like, go shopping with her, then buy her the corset, go to aunt house, first evening, go to her room, check her ass and give her the corset ( the game allows an option to do both at once).
next morning, kiss her on the cheek in the kitchen, then go visit her at work when she's giving a massage, then work there one time.

A walkthrough is not needed, there is not much to do, if you're missing a scene, go visit the character whereever she is at every time of day.

There is a cheat for money implemented, open your inventory and click on the sum of your money. If it doesn't work, well go work at mom's, a bit boring but that's the only way
I must be missing something, I'll keep checking.

pawan

May 4, 2017

what is sally mae tatoo name???

4.00 star(s) 101 Votes