Yolomon

Sep 24, 2020
sup gamers. So i completed the game, with all the events completed except for the diana/delia events. Which show 9/10. I'm guessing this is due to the split path option or are there actual scenes? Or is it straight up bugged?

Nirazul

Jul 30, 2023
sup gamers. So i completed the game, with all the events completed except for the diana/delia events. Which show 9/10. I'm guessing this is due to the split path option or are there actual scenes? Or is it straight up bugged?
its a bug, it must be "9/9". it should be fix in a last update later

• Red Heart
Reactions: Yolomon and vmaks

Endless

To Obtain My Infinite Dream I Shall Even Sink God
Donor
May 9, 2017
showerthoughts_sst_05.png
screen_thriftypawn_main_summer_evening_g.png
9/22/2023 3:51 PM EST
FILF2 V0.01a Progress Report #13

Hey everyone,

Since my last post, I've gotten quite a lot of things done. I reached the end point of the main storyline for V0.01a. I've created the third and final location I needed for the first update, and I created a few quick lewd shower-thought scenes. Overall, I do feel rather confident that I'll have the first release out on the second half of October. I currently have over 500 scene images ready to go, but I do want to fit as much content as I can create within the next thirty days and then release.

The next lewd scene will be a lot like the sketch quest scenes from AD. It's a bit of a parody that leads into a sex scene to view, but in a different render style and a rather early pace. Should be able to start working on that in the next day or so.

Anyways, I'm very happy with how things are progressing, and look forward to have it ready for you come late October. Will try to fit as much content creation as I can over the next month!

Feb 17, 2022
I feel bad for this game. It was one of the popular ones back then though not popular as dark cookie's SS but at the level of tinkerer's PQ/kingdom of deception or exiscoming why did it have to stop

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
I feel bad for this game. It was one of the popular ones back then though not popular as dark cookie's SS but at the level of tinkerer's PQ/kingdom of deception or exiscoming why did it have to stop
Why did what stop? This game? It didn't, FILF 2 is coming out soonish.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
That was page 626 of comments. I gave up before getting that far, thanks for the quick reply. Joiplay wasn't running it for some reason
Do you have your searches set to show the latest posts first? If you do, it's only on page 2 of search results (when showing 20 results per page). If you're not sure how, only maybe 20 minutes ago I actually happened to explain how to change your settings for ordering search results in a different thread. If you go there, you can see how to change those settings for your account: https://f95zone.to/threads/above-the-clouds-v0-75-mundo-games.79758/post-11857426

3.90 star(s) 103 Votes