iccreations

Game Developer
Jun 20, 2021
I guess ICCreations was really stressed about finishing up and started getting drunk while writing lines of dialogue. :confused:
You'd be surprised how often that happens. When doing the text, I often have two ways of going about a sentence and not realizing, I somehow combined them into one weird one. Gets fixed all the time, but some fall through the cracks. I slowly try to fix them whenever someone points it out.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
You'd be surprised how often that happens. When doing the text, I often have two ways of going about a sentence and not realizing, I somehow combined them into one weird one. Gets fixed all the time, but some fall through the cracks. I slowly try to fix them whenever someone points it out.
No worries. I was just kidding about your being drunk ofc. It's fairly easy to have these things if your thoughts say one sentence but your fingers somehow type something else. When you type thousands of lines of text, it can be pretty easy to miss something here or there. No worries. Despite what I said earlier, I really did enjoy the conclusion. :love: Looking forward to F.I.L.F. 2.

• Red Heart
Reactions: EJW and iccreations

Endless

To Obtain My Infinite Dream I Shall Even Sink God
Donor
May 9, 2017
jenniferintro_07_.png
lunaintro_a1a.png
9/8/2023 1:06 PM EST
FILF2 V0.01a - Progress Report #11

Hey everyone,

Another week has gone by and I've created, edited and added in a few new story progressed scenes for FILF2. I'm getting close to the point of when the MC gets more freedom and the basic premise is set up. I'm currently in the middle of creating a handful of continuous scenes that happen at the law office which involve two female side characters, Luna and Jennifer. I'm a few images off of another lewd scene, so I'll spending the weekend focusing on that.

As soon as everything at the law office is finished, I'll be starting on romantic progression on Rachel and Summer, two main cast characters that have been shown in previous posts. Overall, I feel like I'm over half way done with getting the first update of FILF2 ready. I want there to be a good amount of lewd scenes that come with all the story progression and introductions and so far, it's coming along great. Thanks!

RJ4547

Feb 12, 2019
I need help, everytime I download the game, when start unpacking, there's a error. Is anything wrong with the program I'm using (wirar), need to download another one or there's other problem??

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
I need help, everytime I download the game, when start unpacking, there's a error. Is anything wrong with the program I'm using (wirar), need to download another one or there's other problem??
Have you downloaded from the same site (Mega, for example) every time? If you haven't already, you might want to try a different mirror (GoFile, Pixeldrain, MixDrop, etc.) to see if you get the same thing. The file I downloaded personally (from GoFile) worked without any problem for me. I unarchived it with 7-Zip, but I wouldn't think WinRAR itself would be the problem.

3.90 star(s) 103 Votes